The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Meh, those things were gone before they could even upload that post.  They are having a buy one get one for $5 so I know they have a ton of people already there

Meh, those things were gone before they could even upload that post.  They are having a buy one get one for $5 so I know they have a ton of people already there
When they did a refresh of royal 1s here in chicago.  They had 2 pairs, a size 8 and 10 that were gone within the first 2 minutes but they posted about them the whole day.

When they did a refresh of royal 1s here in chicago.  They had 2 pairs, a size 8 and 10 that were gone within the first 2 minutes but they posted about them the whole day.
Exactly what I'm thinking....I think they probably bought 1 set, MAYBE 2 in order to advertise (if they even had the funds for it lol) .  Especially with the area that store is in lol...nah, not fooling me.  

Hunting but taking off my camo.  After seeing all the random shops, I think these will come out in good numbers.  Each site that dropped them in EU, I easily added a 10.5 but the $330-$360 price just isn't worth it when we haven't had any US info.  Hold tight homie 

Those are resale prices tho right? Im expecting it to be 250

Ya but I have the app and it also sent me an alert that said in 15 minutes (at 3:45)..
I don't know what to say at this point. They're playing too many games if you ask me. Access codes to use an app, gimme a break

Last edited:
Maybe I should've explained that I was insinuating the dude above me was corny
embarassed.gif

I thought it was self explanatory though
eyes.gif

Either way it's Friday and I got no ragrets at all
laugh.gif

DJ drop the beat and let's get back to the gif party
pimp.gif

EbtsywJ.gif

Yea those are def resellers tho.
I'm not understanding what you're saying....I'm talking about EU sites.  A few were available for like $280 but run the big risk of customs fees...the others didn't take off VAT and shipping was outrageous ($330ish) 

Sorry to be a pain, do the Palmers have a new release date in the US? I know it was it was supposed to be March 1.

Back
Top Bottom