The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm not understanding what you're saying....I'm talking about EU sites.  A few were available for like $280 but run the big risk of customs fees...the others didn't take off VAT and shipping was outrageous ($330ish) 

Well you said 330-360 like that's what we should expect in the US. Im expecting them to drop at $250-$275 tops.

mean.gif
 Nevermind 

Well it's a good thing I couldn't care less what you think. But I'm glad you're worried about how I should reply. You can move along now ...

Awww, did I hurrrt your widdle feelings? :lol:

Don't get your panties in a bunch man, i was just messin

Well it's a good thing I couldn't care less what you think. But I'm glad you're worried about how I should reply. You can move along now ...

Awww, did I hurrrt your widdle feelings?
laugh.gif

Don't get your panties in a bunch man, i was just messin
Feelings hurt? Hardly

Are you annoying? Absolutely

And if you're messin', it was dumb response. But whatever floats your boat, buddy. You have a good night.

On a Lebon note, anyone pick up the red lows and went up .5 size? TTS fit, but felt pretty snug in the toebox.

I wont leave you hanging like that boo :lol:

Here's a nighttime kissy for you too because you're so special [emoji]128536[/emoji] ...or :* if you dont have Android!

I wont leave you hanging like that boo
laugh.gif

Here's a nighttime kissy for you too because you're so special [emoji]128536[/emoji] ...or :* if you dont have Android!
No worries, I got you 
tongue.gif
 And no Android, tried a few times with my work phone; however, the Evil Empire, Apple is just too strong.

Last edited:
:rofl:

Id kiss either one of them! Good try though :lol:

edit: was gonna see how long before he really caught on :lol:

Last edited:
And to answer your question yes I went up a half size on red lows but not by choice. They didn't have my TTS. But the half size up seemed to fit just fine.

Back
Top Bottom