The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
ooh tinder I've heard of that site. That's the new "in" thing right now where hipsters go to get laid right?

Do people who use those type of apps ever fear that a coworker or HR person from your company might come across your profile and see your "extracurricular activities?" I can't see myself jeopardizing my clearance or rep by joining one of those

Last edited:

ooh tinder I've heard of that site. That's the new "in" thing right now where ANYONE can go and get laid right?
We had this pilot come down to Houston from Michigan to get minimums done.  Kind of disturbing how many women he went through while he was here (like a new one every night for 2 weeks).  Apparently easy pickings. One huge caveat, I have no clue what these women looked like, I just heard the stories ... and from several people. 

And shoe related, any good word on future lows (other than the Lebronolds)? Looked through the forum pics and haven't seen any news on Unlaced either.

Last edited:
wow lol I'm tempted in joining now jk PS sorry for cblocking earlier. I didn't mean to ruin you're chances of gettin it on with Taniesha. 

wow lol I'm tempted in joining now jk PS sorry for cblocking earlier. I didn't mean to ruin you're chances of gettin it on with Taniesha. 
It's ok, I share with my NT fam. "Don't hide it, divide it' is my motto 
pimp.gif

This thread is pretty dead right now. I thought the wheats were dropping today in the snkr app so I was expecting some traffic.

Never heard of Tinder< but people really need apps to find dates?
mean.gif
It's ok, I share with my NT fam. "Don't hide it, divide it' is my motto 
pimp.gif
Oh and he had "chances?" Thanks for letting me know.
wink.gif

And my name is nothing close to Tanquisha! ...Its Susan!
tongue.gif

(Oh nevermind, its a Whitney Houston reference....too ole school for ya to understand)
I'm 37, boo ... Plenty old. You're the youngin' messin' wit Bobbie Kristina. But!! It's your peragotive lol

Last edited:

Never heard of Tinder< but people really need apps to find dates?
mean.gif

Oh and he had "chances?" Thanks for letting me know.
wink.gif

And my name is nothing close to Tanquisha! ...Its Susan!
tongue.gif

(Oh nevermind, its a Whitney Houston reference....too ole school for ya to understand)
Dates?
laugh.gif
...the hell is that?

...Court Visions
I believe "date" is similar to San Diego ... I believe they both mean a whale's vagina, no?

roll.gif

...and I probably shouldn't laugh.

(Not laughing at her situation though.  It's quite sad for any young person.)

Aight b, my e-affair with you is over.  Fun while it lasted. The pollen and finishing a damn proposal by 12a EST had me stuck inside.

My boo is on his way home.  Catch you later 
wink.gif

Maybe we'll have some new brons to talk about next time
laugh.gif

roll.gif

...and I probably shouldn't laugh.

(Not laughing at her situation though.  It's quite sad for any young person.)

Aight b, my e-affair with you is over.  Fun while it lasted. The pollen and finishing a damn proposal by 12a EST had me stuck inside.

My boo is on his way home.  Catch you later 
wink.gif

Maybe we'll have some new brons to talk about next time
laugh.gif

Of course. And our e-fling will be our "little secret, bae".  I didn't think I was gonna buy any Lebron's in this line, so this e-affari was fortuitous to say the least. You have fun with that "indecent" proposal tonight, too.

And yes, 'Brons next time. And I promise to never dig anything up prior to '14. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom