The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
them Lebron Mavs looking better and better with every pic
pimp.gif

To all my big foot friends in here I was wondering if you guys stayed tts or went a size up on the lebron 9s. I miss out on the whole 9 series for various reasons and I found a pair of dunkman 9s from someone for a $100 shipped and wondering if a size 14 which is my size is ok or should I look for size 15.

To all my big foot friends in here I was wondering if you guys stayed tts or went a size up on the lebron 9s. I miss out on the whole 9 series for various reasons and I found a pair of dunkman 9s from someone for a $100 shipped and wondering if a size 14 which is my size is ok or should I look for size 15.

I would absolutely not go tts. I'm a 9 in almost everything. Even at 9.5, they still run too small length-wise. Pretty sure most would say at least .5 up, if not a full size.

I'm a size 14 too and the majority of my LeBrons I went TTS.

I have a couple of 15s too and the only difference is more room in the toe area.

really? do you remember the yankee V&VIs remember when he cheered for the Yankees over the Indians? yall crack me up yall act like a person can't be a fan of a diff team bcuz of where they're from or who they play for, its a well known fact that Adrian Peterson is cowboys fan but by yall standards @GrizzlyAnimal  you can't wear anymore cowboy's stuff bcuz your from WI you should be wearing Packers, and @GatorBeltsNPattieMelts  you can't wear anymore steelers gear bcuz ya behind is from Dallas, blasphemous anyway
laugh.gif

So are the lebron xii grammys going to be released or no?

Seen those things man.....i think there the doopest

I really like them. 

"12th Generation" moniker made me think of a pretty cool concept that Nike could have capitalized on (or maybe they will, just without as much symmetry as my idea).

Starting with the sub-par XI, in addition to the regular All Star release, they could have an ext inspired by previous All Star iterations. All of which correlate to the shoe that came out a decade before.

XI....AZG
XII...II

Etc

From a business standpoint, to me, this sounds like gold :lol:.

And if there is a cap on how many releases each shoe has, perhaps colors like the Chromosomes wouldn't make it passed the cutting room floor.

Last edited:
"12th Generation" moniker made me think of a pretty cool concept that Nike could have capitalized on (or maybe they will, just without as much symmetry as my idea).

Starting with the sub-par XI, in addition to the regular All Star release, they could have an ext inspired by previous All Star iterations. All of which correlate to the shoe that came out a decade before.

XI....AZG
XII...II

Etc

From a business standpoint, to me, this sounds like gold
laugh.gif

And if there is a cap on how many releases each shoe has, perhaps colors like the Chromosomes wouldn't make it passed the cutting room floor.
The only problem with this is that colorways eventually would become played out. Thinking of this kind of makes me not want to want the 12th Gen to keep the legacy of the wheat AZG intact.

Back
Top Bottom