The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I'm laughing at dudes trying to tell themselves it's no longer a 'Cowboys' shoe
laugh.gif
. They can't officially call it "Lebron Cowboys" due to licensing reasons. But just know that you're rocking Cowboys kicks despite your hatred for them
smokin.gif
Around here, it's a Tampa Bay Lightning shoe. FTC.
Or the Orlando Magic could use it, too. My team, perennial losers 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I always see "MAN CHILD" And that dunk in dude's face when he landed and pointed.
Obviously taunting before taunting was a foul, but it
was hella funny.

Slim shanw Kemp with SS > chubby shawn Kemp with Cavs. I try not to even think of him when he started the skid. Shame

Jordan robbed some of the best basketball players of all time out of winning a championship in the 90s.  They can't be mad though, at least they lost to the greatest.

@redrum3281 would not approve. Dat reebok jersey
laugh.gif
IKR @BarbarianBob  they make nike jersey's now; however, sadly I've no room to talk, Wifey and me both have Reebok custom Cowboys jersey's while my Deviangel wears a Nike custom cowboys jersey, also with even less room to talk there was no way for me to get around the adidas logo on the nba hardwood classic Pippen Houston Rockets jersey (in all its 1999 cartoon corny glory
laugh.gif
) I recently purchased
that's almost disturbing sometimes I forget about the goofy jersey's of the 90s which were overly cartoony I love them though
laugh.gif
Rockets had the worst jerseys during that time, that stupid pinstriped jersey with the cartoon rocket and the alarm clock looking numbers... our jerseys still suck. Ain't had a nice one since we were winning championships in the early 90s
mean.gif
we did not.....it's not that bad I have a hardwood classics Pippen in route with matching socks and hat
tired.gif

that's almost disturbing sometimes I forget about the goofy jersey's of the 90s which were overly cartoony I love them though
Those jerseys are waaaaaay better than the ones today. Every teams jersey is so damn plain. No character or personally to them
no diff than any jersey today really all jersey's are pretty plain it's not a bad thing, but when you put the whole personality part yeah I can agree and see where your coming from

Last edited:
Finally made it to the mall

House of hoops towson md has the red lows. Not sure of size runs tho. They still suck to me.

Saw the all stars (did we ever get a nickname???) they are def chill but like low $100s chill. Same goes for the DH.

USA XI lows were like $106 out the door here but I didn't buy. They look so much better than the XII lows IMO

I still want them mango xi lows for the low... and acid lions if i could even find em

Not sure where you're located but Modell's in Palisades Mall in West Nyack, NY had a clearance section of the mango XI lows for $59 I think it was. I could be wrong though.

I always see "MAN CHILD" And that dunk in dude's face when he landed and pointed.
Obviously taunting before taunting was a foul, but it
was hella funny.

Slim shanw Kemp with SS > chubby shawn Kemp with Cavs. I try not to even think of him when he started the skid. Shame
Get it!!!

Those Wheat AZG's look stale :x

I can't wait to get my hands on them XII's though :pimp:

My Burberry flannel is ready :smokin

I'm a hit the blade looking like bougie lumberjack :lol:

Can't believe Nike added another zoom pod to an already nonresponsive forefoot in the elites. Me personally can't any front zoom cushioning in my Nsrl's. Then with the Palmers the took away a pod because of the heel max unit. You would of thought they'd add the one zoom pod like they did the elites smh!!!

Finally made it to the mall

House of hoops towson md has the red lows. Not sure of size runs tho. They still suck to me.

Saw the all stars (did we ever get a nickname???) they are def chill but like low $100s chill. Same goes for the DH.

USA XI lows were like $106 out the door here but I didn't buy. They look so much better than the XII lows IMO
I have the USA XI lows, can confirm. 

Back
Top Bottom