The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
  • "Below is a list of some of the reported top scores by a variety of NBA players. These results have not been confirmed. Some of these scores were sourced from Vertcoach.com."
real talk tho, yall dont even hoop so im not going to derail anymore

whats the lowest anyone seen the all star cw for? i found a pair for 175 but im just going to dog em so i dont wanna pay that much lol

11032891_1387603914890158_1034801182_n.jpg

We need some more pics of Elites, preferably undoctored ones, or even a video :smile:

I need to see some more shots of those Rose Golds from a few different angles, I'm tryna see what that mouth do :nerd:

Last edited:

• "Below is a list of some of the reported top scores by a variety of NBA players. These results have not been confirmed. Some of these scores were sourced from Vertcoach.com."
real talk tho, yall dont even hoop so im not going to derail anymore

whats the lowest anyone seen the all star cw for? i found a pair for 175 but im just going to dog em so i dont wanna pay that much lol
So first you're wrong about his vert and now you're making more presumptions? It's cool, back to the shoes.

So first you're wrong about his vert and now you're making more presumptions? It's cool, back to the shoes.

I quit paying attention to what this guy was saying. Dude has no clue. Kemp was 6'10 F that got up with ease back then. But none of us ball so we don't know what we're talking about...:smh:

The only problem with this is that colorways eventually would become played out. Thinking of this kind of makes me not want to want the 12th Gen to keep the legacy of the wheat AZG intact.

My man, the 'Wheat' AZG was an outlet shoe when it first dropped. Adidas actually had a half decent run with their 'Wheat' ADAN sneakers and Nike was a bit late to the party with their 'Wheat' AZG. They did hit outlets en masse and the reason why they're harder to find in pristine condition was because cats were beating them to the ground due to their 'lifestyle' appearance. In that vein, I guess they were the original 'Lifestyle/EXT' sneakers. Makes the whole reason why Nike is charging a premium for LS/EXT sneakers a joke now. :smh:

The only problem with this is that colorways eventually would become played out. Thinking of this kind of makes me not want to want the 12th Gen to keep the legacy of the wheat AZG intact.
I don't see how 1 "copy" of a unique yearly c/w would be on the road to getting played out.

I don't see how 1 "copy" of a unique yearly c/w would be on the road to getting played out.
i don't feel a cw gets played out through a yr release, it's when they take that cw and spread it out to different lines, like the sb should've never been anywhere but the lebron, all the rest of those that they did it for smmfh, like the TX theme never gets played out for the KDs however you don't see it on any other shoe that's how you keep a theme from being played out

Last edited:
Anyone else here see that dude on instagram w/ the Grammy samples? Guy has all sorts of unreleased/crazy pairs, even posted a pic of a reverse 10 champ pack. Seems like it's all legit too...

Not him, although I did just check his stuff too. Guy I'm talking about is Trey Steiger. Dude also has OVO & Macklemore Js, HWC Bron 7s, etc. Crazy stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom