The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Bruh.... He's walking a lil heavy
roll.gif
III's definitely had some beef to them 
laugh.gif

To all my big foot friends in here I was wondering if you guys stayed tts or went a size up on the lebron 9s. I miss out on the whole 9 series for various reasons and I found a pair of dunkman 9s from someone for a $100 shipped and wondering if a size 14 which is my size is ok or should I look for size 15.
I'm a true size 14 and all of my IXs are size 15.

14 was too short.

Huge huge fan too man! Like obsessive haha! But yes pumped about Maclin but yeah really sad to see Hudson leave. At the same time $9 million for a center is just crazy. So I'm glad that we didn't throw that at him.

Same here, obsessive a good word to describe it. I live in Denver and I love nothin more on Sunday's in football season then heading to my bar rockin one of my various jerseys, team issue shorts, and one of my various hats/beanies along with some red kicks. How about our boy Tamba taking a legendary paycut to stay and help out. May have to grab dudes jersey just cuz. To try keep on topic, still waitin on the red lows to reach colorado HOHs so I can have em to rock with my Chiefs gear haha.

Last edited:
I know this the LeBron thread but a little bit of me wants the Kobe X
Kobe's are 
nthat.gif
. Just too pricey. If I didn't have access to a Swoosh, I probably would have just waited till they went on deep discount. Even with my military, they're still a big pricier than I'd like. Missed the 8s and their pricing.

I think I need to scoop up some more Lebron lows doe.

Received my ASGs today and they look a lot better in person than they do in pics, happy with the purchase and of course the disco

Received my ASGs today and they look a lot better in person than they do in pics, happy with the purchase and of course the disco
I love my asg xiii. Such a clean looking shoe. Colors pop nicely and are comfortable out of the box.

Same here, obsessive a good word to describe it. I live in Denver and I love nothin more on Sunday's in football season then heading to my bar rockin one of my various jerseys, team issue shorts, and one of my various hats/beanies along with some red kicks. How about our boy Tamba taking a legendary paycut to stay and help out. May have to grab dudes jersey just cuz. To try keep on topic, still waitin on the red lows to reach colorado HOHs so I can have em to rock with my Chiefs gear haha.
Love Tamba...one of my favorite Chiefs. And I got a Tamba jersey a few years ago! :smile:

And I have a chance to get the Red Lows, they are still at my local Footlocker, but I can't justify the $175 for the lows. I really want to make a Red White and Yellow ID...we'll see

Last edited:
Those svsm. The things I would do for those. Stupid id doesn't have dark green posite or gold medial swoosh

Back
Top Bottom