The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
View media item 1439881the whole family :pimp: :pimp:

bigj505 bigj505 black/golds pop up on the bay in my size but I'mma tryna hit a lick like $50 :lol:

Got more XIs than anything. I want to expand my VIIs more than anything tho. STILL need AT LEAST one shoe for every model , including the dreaded V and VI line :lol: :lol:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-10-Tier-Rolling-Shoe-Rack-Silver-Black/26502309
$35, 40 GS pairs. If #BAE or your kids are in need I'd highly recommend. Easy to set up, and the wheels make it clutch to move around.

Last edited:
No 12's? 
nerd.gif
  must be in the wrong thread

and then they will sit because they're not "limited" anymore :lol:

I copped them at retail and i would be sick if i paid a dime over. Without the hype its a very discount worthy shoe.

I like them so i copped, and also because i slept on the gg kds.

I don't know why ppl are labeling the all red lows a QS. The HOH I went to just said they've been getting their shipment little by little but it's by no means a QS. It's not on the label either. Just unnecessary hype.

I copped them at retail and i would be sick if i paid a dime over. Without the hype its a very discount worthy shoe.

I like them so i copped, and also because i slept on the gg kds.

Yea I was able to use the bday coupon on these. They do remind me of the the KD GG but the comfort of these to me is better than the reg 12's and I got NRSLs, Datas, instincts, and all stars.

Yea I was able to use the bday coupon on these. They do remind me of the the KD GG but the comfort of these to me is better than the reg 12's and I got NRSLs, Datas, instincts, and all stars.

yeah, im all in on the lows. Comfort is amazing. Hope they bring it with the colorways.

Absolutely. Want those lebronald palmers for the summertime. Wouldn't mind a sprite colorway.

Last edited:
I don't know why ppl are labeling the all red lows a QS. The HOH I went to just said they've been getting their shipment little by little but it's by no means a QS. It's not on the label either. Just unnecessary hype.

Because of how they initially released....

But isn't a QS something that has a limited run to it? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything. Like I said the HOH I went said they're continuously getting small shipment by small shipment of this shoe. I think this was supposed to be like a surprised GR to introduce the lows but couldn't get their distribution right.

the whole family
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

@bigj505 black/golds pop up on the bay in my size but I'mma tryna hit a lick like $50
laugh.gif

Got more XIs than anything. I want to expand my VIIs more than anything tho. STILL need AT LEAST one shoe for every model , including the dreaded V and VI line
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-10-Tier-Rolling-Shoe-Rack-Silver-Black/26502309
$35, 40 GS pairs. If #BAE or your kids are in need I'd highly recommend. Easy to set up, and the wheels make it clutch to move around.
those two's tho!!

But isn't a QS something that has a limited run to it? I'm not trying to be argumentative or anything. Like I said the HOH I went said they're continuously getting small shipment by small shipment of this shoe. I think this was supposed to be like a surprised GR to introduce the lows but couldn't get their distribution right.

Well, quantity didn't really mean QS.
QS meant QUICK STRIKE years ago but nike has kinda abused that lately.
The initial release is what a QS used to be.
No release date. No info.
Stores would receive a shipment and could sell immediately.

What happened with the initial release was actually the definition of a QS.

Back
Top Bottom