The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
That OG LBJ Logo is a nice touch.

And yall peep lebron got his hairline back with the two lines to appear younger. :lol:

Those PEs LeBron wore tonight are sweet. How hard would it have been for Nike to put a true navy like that on ID??

Those Easters are a big PASS for me......but credit to them for trying something besides the usual green.

So far the lows aren't doing much for me, and I only like one of the Elites, so I'm hoping we get one more really nice base model of the XII....even if it's a summer release like the XI Independence Day.

Wheats have some pretty cool features...original logo hidden under the tongue tab up top:
eek.gif

The lebron 5s my first shoe I ever brought after working for the money myself. Honestly I always love shoes since like 01 when I was 5 and I received some hand me downs aj 8 bugs bunny for kindergarten. the black and red 5s started my addiction so I get alil hurt when yall clown my 5s like that.

The Team and Rose Gold elites are growing on me... Rose Gold has the edge though, might have to switch the red laces for black ones, or bronze ones if I can find them.

The lebron 5s my first shoe I ever brought after working for the money myself. Honestly I always love shoes since like 01 when I was 5 and I received some hand me downs aj 8 bugs bunny for kindergarten. the black and red 5s started my addiction so I get alil hurt when yall clown my 5s like that.

My first lebrons were the black/crimsons back in middle school. Picked them up from the outlet for $65 if I recall.

Those PEs are nice, probably my 3rd favorite so far behind the Vet Days and Taxis. Would gladly pay ID price for em if the options were there... Smh

Back
Top Bottom