The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Don't know what to think of those.
Need better pics.
Hate the tab in the tongue.

I actually like the shoe tho.

Conflicted

Team under retail!

lebron xii is easily the worst lebron ever, can only get better when XIII comes out 

Yet you keep coming in here and posting the same thing. If you hate it so much why do you keep looking in this thread then? LOL!

You hate them so much you actually know what a poster in here does? Stop hating that there are actually people who like the shoe. Go back to the jordan brand thread with all that nonsense.

Back on topic...
Whats is this i see
Lebron 12 Palmer $180 retail? :nerd:

Gator paid $700 for the WTL 11s in size 7?
Aw man that sucks, especially since they might go for lower right now.
I paid $700 for My Crown Jewels 10s a few years ago, and they have only appreciated in value since, at least up to 1k.
I wont even speak on how much i paid for the Lebron 9 Red Elite Championship shoes, but they have really REALLY appreciated in value since i bought them. I'm actually shocked at what they go for now, Because i would never pay 2k+ for them...SHEESH!

I'm in for these....on discount.  
glasses.gif

Easter colorway will be copped.

That "flight" colorway doesn't look to be bad.

white/navy PE looks good.

already have product codes for the 13? Safe to say the 12 was a flop yet? Such a waste of a great silhouette. It is march and I don't even own one pair. 

already have product codes for the 13? Safe to say the 12 was a flop yet? Such a waste of a great silhouette. It is march and I don't even own one pair. 
not really, just everything was GR in the line which lowers the demand for some people

not really, just everything was GR in the line which lowers the demand for some people
i would argue that even on the 11 the best colorway was a gr. Gr or qs limited or not the colors just never clicked with me. Then they went on to destroy all the creativity one could have on Nike ID. 
mean.gif

i would argue that even on the 11 the best colorway was a gr. Gr or qs limited or not the colors just never clicked with me. Then they went on to destroy all the creativity one could have on Nike ID. :smh:
yea the 11 had nice CWs but wasn't really that comfortable, especially for a LeBron. I haven't tried the xiis on yet but I'm guessing they are better

Those PEs are
nthat.gif
. I would cop those, but of course it ain't gonna happen

Quote:
And yall peep lebron got his hairline back with the two lines to appear younger.
laugh.gif
Son! I was dying... soon my man gonna prefix his name with Young like Hova
laugh.gif

Can't hate though, I seen it and was like

yea the 11 had nice CWs but wasn't really that comfortable, especially for a LeBron. I haven't tried the xiis on yet but I'm guessing they are better
The XII's are light years ahead of the XI in terms of comfort IMO, but I don't own any pairs yet either. I most likely won't have any by the time this model cycle is over. But I still overall like the shoe is a solid performer and the availability is awesome.

Last edited:
Whenever people need to say something good about the XIIs, the only saving grace is the comfort
laugh.gif

Let's be real, these are flops... but they have some nice joints in between the floppage

Having a product code early means flop? Product details have been leaking earlier and earlier bruh....

Guess I have brick feet because I have a ton of XIs and they were fine. The elites required more of a break in for me tho.

Additionally, not all colors are the 12s have the same comfort and they don't feel as awesome as some people make them out to feel.

Back
Top Bottom