The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
comfort wise this is light years more comfortable than the 11, no question there. I just wish some of those colorways would have found a home on this model. I want to like this shoe badly but just can't bring myself to buy any of the colorways out there. Closest i've come was nsrl only because they were on sale from nike but then it just didn't appeal enough to pull the trigger even at 160. In my eyes seeing the product codes this early and considering the 12 a flop just means im already looking past the 12 sadly. Unless something comes out the blue and catches my attention it just seems that way. Will i probably end up with a few pairs of the 12? Probably once things start hitting deep discounts, but as of now its a flop. To me at least.

comfort wise this is light years more comfortable than the 11, no question there. I just wish some of those colorways would have found a home on this model. I want to like this shoe badly but just can't bring myself to buy any of the colorways out there. Closest i've come was nsrl only because they were on sale from nike but then it just didn't appeal enough to pull the trigger even at 160. In my eyes seeing the product codes this early and considering the 12 a flop just means im already looking past the 12 sadly. Unless something comes out the blue and catches my attention it just seems that way. Will i probably end up with a few pairs of the 12? Probably once things start hitting deep discounts, but as of now its a flop. To me at least.

Can't speak on comfort if you don't own a pair

You sound like me Maladeen... I wanted to like the shoe badly, and coming from the XI I was super underwhelmed

BUT I've fronted on a bunch, returned a couple, and still have 5 pairs ... I gotta respect that for what it is

Datas continue to kill it whenever I rock em. From kids to oldheads, the compliments are all day

You sound like me Maladeen... I wanted to like the shoe badly, and coming from the XI I was super underwhelmed

BUT I've fronted on a bunch, returned a couple, and still have 5 pairs ... I gotta respect that for what it is

Datas continue to kill it whenever I rock em. From kids to oldheads, the compliments are all day
this exactly, i was so close to making a ctk inspired id but then all the options were removed

Can't speak on comfort if you don't own a pair

can speak on comfort if i've tried on almost every colorway....you get real bored on slow nights in the store

To each his own then. It's been reported many times that they feel different in different colors. Also a try on is different than actually wearing especially after a break in period.

To each his own then. It's been reported many times that they feel different in different colors. Also a try on is different than actually wearing especially after a break in period.
i will acknowledge and agree with the latter, but i haven't noticed much difference between the colors in my brief wear tests lol, store didn't get the wheats or asg so i haven't tried and can't speak on those. 

i will acknowledge and agree with the latter, but i haven't noticed much difference between the colors in my brief wear tests lol, store didn't get the wheats or asg so i haven't tried and can't speak on those. 

I've only worn the HoaL and dunkforces and neither made me go Wow. Actually, the flightposite 3s made me go wow the most in my life.

HoaL felt cool. The dunk forces hurt the side of my foot near the pinky toe after a while tho. Both were the same size. DF probably just needs more breaking in but the HoaL never did.

Some people have mentioned some colors have better forefoot cushioning than others tho.

Last edited:
Different CW's do fit differently to me, I got the HOAL's on release day when I tried them on.  I got the instincts and returned them after a couple of weeks they didn't feel the same.  I made an id that right out of the box needed to be broken in BUT 3 months in with those they still don't feel as good as the HOAL's.  I had the Data's and they were very comfortable but I decided I would give those away.  Now I am stuck with just the HOAL's and my ID but I plan to be in on CV's when they hit a sale and maybe the What If's but now I am not too sure on those now that this new CW has leaked. 

I still think the 12's can't be pulled off casually. On the court they look good.

Used to think the same thing,mainly cuz I didn't know how my pants would sit on top of the shoe and figured since the top of the shoe is bulky,no way my slim straight pants would be able to cover it. But low and behold,it does. I think even with joggers it looks nice,though I've never worn it like that. But to each their own. It does look a bit bulky, but it can be pulled off.

I have 1 pair of XI, and 1 pair (so far) of XII, they feel much different on foot, comfortable in their own ways but I prefer the XII. Colorways haven't been to beastly for the XII i'll admit that. 

The XI's were cool if you sized up but if you didn't that break in period was brutal :x

I actual got rid of most of my XI's and I am now re-copping them all again in bigger sizes :smile:

As far as XII's go they are ok as far as comfort but they also have a break in period with the posite as well :\

The posite area that wraps around the foot where the swoosh is tends to bite down pretty hard in fresh pairs :smh:

BUT BRON DIDNT ROCK WITH THE 11's!
This??? Again??????

That broken record picture would perfectly fit right here. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom