The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I was hoping sports authority was going to come through with the early link w/discount. Would of been a nice early bday gift.

roll.gif

^ that color burns my eyes.

HoL was a first day cop for me. That's the closest to classic this one will have, imo.

With that said, I should have waited it out and saved a few (many) dollars.

I think I'll wait out the Giants pair too. And then on to the 13, I suppose. I mean, if dunkmans and CVs pop up at $99, you have to do it, right?

Right?!

Last edited:
Saw the What If today In person...definitely a cowboy colorway. The posite is seriously silver...heavy metalic look...looKs kinda cheap in person. One of the better CWs overall, but the silver is a bit much in person.

Side note...saw the gold foams too...not too special, kinda dull. Would have been better gold chrome like the all stars.

Last edited:
Saw the What If today In person...definitely a cowboy colorway. The posite is seriously silver...heavy metalic look...looKs kinda cheap in person. One of the better CWs overall, but the silver is a bit much in person.

Side note...saw the gold foams too...not too special, kinda dull. Would have been better gold chrome like the all stars.
I mean they're a cowboy colorway, of course they'd look cheap :lol:
People calling them the Yankees also, no one wants to accept they're cowboys.

Last edited:
I mean they're a cowboy colorway, of course they'd look cheap
laugh.gif

People calling them the Yankees also, no one wants to accept they're cowboys.
Yankees? That's really weird to me. I honestly thought they might've been a college cw because of March Madness coming up and that Kyrie has some Dukes coming out. I thought maybe they were supposed to be Kentucky or something, but we all know LeBron said he either would've played for OSU or Duke because of Coach K.

Back
Top Bottom