The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Pair came in from SNS finally. $125 = happy camper
Nice. My SNS shipment actually got here yesterday but I wasn't around to sign so I gotta go pick it up 
eyes.gif

Easter is easily my second fav.
For basketball/LeBron fans....it's because I don't want Miami Heat leftovers. Nothing against the team...nothing against the colorways....not calling anything trash. I'm just saying....it's as simple as that. The same feeling you get from seeing the pink on the DH....is the same feeling I get when I see a giant chrome 6 on the front of the shoe.

Now go tend the rabbits Lennie, class is dismissed.
:rofl: So you're George?

Some people are just nitpicky. I don't even pay attention to the 6.
bet those same nitpicky folks got j's with the number 45 on them! If that posite on the Easters are 3M and what seems to have rose designs on them are shown once a flash pic is taken I believe people will be singing a new tune!

Last edited:
I wonder if this Flight series is gonna drop out of nowhere.  I peeped the KD thread to see if they had a RD for the Thunderbolts and I saw that Kickzstore already had a couple of sizes for sale.  Cowboys this weekend, Easters and Wheats not coming out for another 2.5 weeks or so....if they were to drop mid April (since RD calendars haven't gone out that far), it would definitely break the trend of early on foot pics vs. release dates that we've seen with the XII's.  

Some people are just nitpicky. I don't even pay attention to the 6.
bet those same nitpicky folks got j's with the number 45 on them! If that posite on the Easters are 3M and what seems to have rose designs on them are shown once a flash pic is taken I believe people will be singing a new tune!

very true... jordan doesn't even like 45.

Volt crown? 6 on patch stopping ppl from buying sneakers :lol: yet all pink foams,af1 w sup across em sell

Red copped the Chromos? I wouldn't be surprised.
I don't like every ugly cw, sorry to disappoint you
tired.gif
 but I don't like those or your fav ugly DH
laugh.gif
 tbh the only ones that I think look good are the CV, Datas, Instincts, What Ifs and any EXTs that will be released
roll.gif

originally planned on building my Easter fit around the KD All Stars and picking the Lebron's up at a later date but i might be in on the Easters day 1 after more looks at the shoe...have a few ideas brewing on what to rock with them....yes on Easter!

I read a few pages back that the Wheats have been postponed until further noticed? Just wondering..

Thanks!

Those PEs remind me of the Gundam id I mocked up last year. I checked it out now and the options are very mehh.

So what's the tally of how many c/ws we got for the 12 so far? Anyone else feel that over-saturation has led to the lack of "classic" must-have pairs? It's like every other week a sig gets rolled out.

Anyone else feel that over-saturation has led to the lack of "classic" must-have pairs?
Yes. Looks like they're focused on making tons of colorways, not great colorways. Quantity over quality is what is going on here. Right at the shoe's launch, seven colorways were unveiled. NSRL and HOL were the coolest to me, but none of them is sets the model apart. Because of this, I don't think the XII will be remembered as a great shoe like the older LeBrons are.

P.S.: When I was counting how many cws were shown at first, I realized there was one missing. I did some research (like looking for it on the first page) and found out it was the forgettable Six Meridians. See what I mean?

Last edited:
Those PEs remind me of the Gundam id I mocked up last year. I checked it out now and the options are very mehh.

So what's the tally of how many c/ws we got for the 12 so far? Anyone else feel that over-saturation has led to the lack of "classic" must-have pairs? It's like every other week a sig gets rolled out.

Nowhere near the XI's as far a over-saturated

Those PE's remind me of these
33mbbya.jpg

Back
Top Bottom