The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The Lebron XII has made some great colorways

I just think the combination of no limited/energy releases and Lebron not wearing most of them has the excitement down for the Lebron XII among sneaker collectors

To me they are on par with the Lebron VII and Lebron 9

Has anyone else noticed this for all this guy's 12 shots?

View media item 1442910
View media item 1442911
Compared to:

View media item 1442912
View media item 1442917
These are just a few comparison shots, but you can find it almost across the entire 12 line. It's weird, because I wouldn't say they're fake, but why does the mesh extend all the way to the midsole in his shots as opposed to the released versions?

Noticed this a long time ago I feel like I can't be the only one. Didn't mention it before because I figured that maybe it was just early pairs from the earlier cws. But we're pretty deep into the 12s so I guess I'm just curious.

Last edited:
The Lebron XII has made some great colorways

I just think the combination of no limited/energy releases and Lebron not wearing most of them has the excitement down for the Lebron XII among sneaker collectors

To me they are on par with the Lebron VII and Lebron 9
I loved many lebron models, and I simply think the 12s are just awful. The fact that the silhouette looks horrible to me (regardless of colorway), and when the 12 was first introduced nike was claiming hex zoom as "top of the line, new and innovative", i've just stayed away (because it isn't new tech and it's been used since years ago). It just shows one of two things, nike's literally trying to take advantage of it's unknowing customers, or they as a company "forgot" about their own models. That's personally just how I feel about it, and many others that I know (who care about the lebron model) have similar opinions. Lebron not wearing other recent models didn't impact sales too much, and limiting pairs doesn't always equate to people wanting the shoe. I personally don't understand why people go from not liking a model/cw *until* it's figured that it's limited, literally changing their viewpoints as soon as the hype builds (as i've seen on here). I guess it gives them a feeling of accomplishment because they have a -shoe- not much others have?..

I can't wait until they retro the lebron 4s and give us the fruity pebbles and graffiti's in a wide release

Colorways aside...some of you hating on the 12 model love some ugly earlier models in the lebron line imo!

All this giants cowboys talk, going to be nice watching revis Neutralize OBJ to nothing, cowboys pair is clean, whatsup with wheats?

Oh you mean the 1 game the G-men play the Jets? :lol: He'll neutralize him the same way Sherman neutralized him last season.

That blue looks darker and darker every time I see more pics :lol:

I wouldn't say the 12 is my fav model but I definitely like it now. Took me longer to embrace it than previous models. Well.... Took me longer to like the regular 10s which I still don't love (elites tho :pimp: ).
I'm up to 4 colors now. Might be near my max.
HoaL DF TDM datas

Lastly.... If bron manages to wina ring this year...... We shall see how many new bron 12 lovers will come out of nowhere :lol:

Last edited:
Revis>>>>shermans zone playing, sick pass rush ......revis has neutralized much bigger,faster WR's see dre,moss,marshall,megatron =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those Easters are tragic. They look like the made-up colorways you find on the replicas. Lavender....that's Easter-ish....with lava?!....with glossy black posite?!?!

Them new pics of the Cowboys colorway look great, I'm a slide in a FTL today to try to see them in hand :nerd:

As far as Easter's go I'm digging them, they give off a Easter colorway type of feel without making me feel like they should be a GS only release :smokin

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed this for all this guy's 12 shots?

Compared to:

These are just a few comparison shots, but you can find it almost across the entire 12 line. It's weird, because I wouldn't say they're fake, but why does the mesh extend all the way to the midsole in his shots as opposed to the released versions?

Noticed this a long time ago I feel like I can't be the only one. Didn't mention it before because I figured that maybe it was just early pairs from the earlier cws. But we're pretty deep into the 12s so I guess I'm just curious.
We need to shine more light on this.. intrigued by this

Back
Top Bottom