The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

I was really looking forward to these but this picture makes them look terrible. That swoosh looks ridiculously big. I will say that the lighting really doesn't help either. It totally drowns out the print underneath the clear plates.

Which is another concern imo. If those are clear plates I can't imagine how busted they're gonna look after a few hoop sessions. Probably end up looking like fogged up like headlights that haven't been cleaned in a while.

That being said, I know I'm sounding really pessimistic right now but don't put me on that "Not Copping" list just yet :lol:

still not sure how the swoosh isn't gold.... the real pics dont look as great as the nike preview pics... that said... I'm still planning on getting at least 1 pair. probably the reds.

#rockyokix
Riding clean with a bad *****, I see you pleighboi
pimp.gif
tf is rocky okix?

Elites would have to dip below $180 before I would even consider them.  I like the look of the regular XII more.  

I have to admit.... I don't love the swooshes so far. Especially on the medial side. Just seems out of place.

i like them, but most likely won't buy... now if they dropped a cw like this, or something i really like then maybe

and on discount of course 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Id need that swoosh love for elites on rd.. 

there was supposed release dates added with this picture, but i don't know how accurate it is

Nike LeBron 12 “Flight” May 1st, 2015 | $200 - Nike LeBron 12 “CLE” June 2015 | $200 

Last edited:

Id need that swoosh love for these on rd

there was supposed release dates added with this picture, but i don't know how accurate it is

Nike LeBron 12 “Flight” May 1st, 2015 | $200 - Nike LeBron 12 “CLE” June 2015 | $200 
Can't lie, "Clevelands" look good, but not dropping until June?  That's deep playoff time.  
tired.gif

Clevelands look great. Really like the carbon fiber they used for the posite. Might just pick up those and the Wheats, then call it a day on the XIIs. Not a fan of the Elites at all.

Id need that swoosh love for these on rd

Can't lie, "Clevelands" look good, but not dropping until June?  That's deep playoff time.  |I

That is a while from now. I mean like 3 months :smh:

Can't lie, "Clevelands" look good, but not dropping until June?  That's deep playoff time.  |I
June should be Finals time...like the 4th they start. Did Nike release any non Elite CW's last year after the Elites surfaced? Maybe just that Maison volt monstrosity right?

Back
Top Bottom