The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm 100% in on the "cle," and about 75% in on the flights. 100% in on palmers and will probably get other lows, I really like them. This far, I'm 100% out on all the elites, haven't liked any pics of them, and also out on exts. I actually like the wheats, just know I wouldn't wear them much.

I like the small details they did with the elites,like the "2" and "3" and the pattern inside that plastic/posite piece. I don't know if I like the over all look of the kicks though,for casual use. They'd look nice I think on court and can't wait to see Bron wearing them. But its a pass for me, even though red being my favorite color makes it tempting to get those red elites. That price point is doing it too much for me since I won't take advantage tech they say to have in the shoe as to why they raised the price though.

laugh.gif

Annnnd those pics brought me back
laugh.gif

Giving me AS turns with the different picture qualities
roll.gif

i subscribed to ruvillas twitter to not miss the palmers

these people tweet maybe 50 times a day

Pictures of shoes are deceiving unless they're in a natural light setting, the last pictures is just wow.

whats elite about the elites? they took away the cf and kevlar gimmicks

what makes them elite now??
all i see is a huge swoosh, plastic heel tab, and plastic heel cage. Going from posite to that seems like an immense downgrade, which pushes it's price up $75? I have the same question as you, because I see nothing "elite" about them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom