The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
just phoned galeria. they only got 9 and 10. rep said they'll be getting more. nike on that good old "limited" trick again lol.

Oh...i remember that! :lol: Nah, i aint trying to flip. Didnt wanna fight fleebay prices later on if i miss my size, so went ahead and got them from eu. That sz 7 is hard enough as is in the states.
Which site did you get them on? I need to roll with you, you seem to be picking up easily.

^^what did he do?

It's been i while since I've tried them on, but they were TTS if i remember correctly. They haven't hit the court yet.

I think 7 is referring to something that happened in the 11 thread. Dre got WTL XI early then when they became a GR and not hyped or limited anymore he flipped them for some forgettable kobe 9 elites (well maybe one pair were Gumbos but still)

Way off. Dude won when he cashed out but people were hating on him. Pretty simple.
Both of y'all are way off, I was referring to him mentioning he had them at any opportunity and then saying he has had his for minute. I thought she was around to get the joke.

As far as dre day goes, I'm not off one bit.

Which site did you get them on? I need to roll with you, you seem to be picking up easily.
I wouldn't say "easy," but it wasn't too bad for this size, surprisingly. The only site that it was almost impossible was Hanon.  I don't even remember them selling out that  quickly on NikeEU. 
Both of y'all are way off, I was referring to him mentioning he had them at any opportunity and then saying he has had his for minute. I thought she was around to get the joke.
Ok, I went from no one knowing I had them to mentioning how easy it was it get them at every opportunity?!  ....man 
tongue.gif
 <---  that me blowing my tongue at you! 
laugh.gif

Come back when I start posting my on court pics....then it might be true! 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Most of us didn't care what shoes he was getting, it was more about the gloating, then you admit you like them less because they're not limited and then you trade. The irony of it all was the the main point.

I wouldn't say "easy," but it wasn't too bad for this size, surprisingly. The only site that it was almost impossible was Hanon.  I don't even remember them selling out that quickly on NikeEU. 
I'll be in London in a couple months, they're probably in stores sitting. I'll let y'all know what I see though incase I can grab something for someone.

Most of us didn't care what shoes he was getting, it was more about the gloating, then you admit you like them less because they're not limited and then you trade. The irony of it all was the the main point.

This, homie thought he hit the jackpot until he found out what the release numbers were looking like :lol:

Even still, when it was all said and done he did make out pretty damn good coming up on multiple pairs for what was basically one GR :pimp:

laugh.gif
That was supposed to be the joke of it all, didn't go down too well.
Ah, ok.  I think I kinda caught that thread right in the middle or end of all of that. 

Could just be me, but I really don't think these will be all that "limited" anyway.  FTL and other places seem to be dribbling out certain stocks right now, but I bet they'll be more available in the states in the days to come.  Our size though??....not so sure about that one, in the states anyway! 
ohwell.gif

This, homie thought he hit the jackpot until he found out what the release numbers were looking like :lol:

Even still, when it was all said and done he did make out pretty damn good coming up on multiple pairs for what was basically one GR :pimp:
Royal AJ1S and 2 Kobes, can't complain at all.

Last edited:
:lol: That was supposed to be the joke of it all, didn't go down too well.

Ah, ok.  I think I kinda caught that thread right in the middle or end of all of that. 

Could just be me, but I really don't think these will be all that "limited" anyway.  FTL and other places seem to be dribbling out certain stocks right now, but I bet they'll be more available in the states in the days to come.  Our size though??....not so sure about that one, in the states anyway! :\
I don't think they'll be available in a 7 in the US, all the gimmicky shoes always seem to be left out. If they do release then NDC and NBA will probably be the only ones to get them. People are actually targeting our size now, pretty sad.

Last edited:

His shoes were long gone before he actually knew numbers and honestly, he was given an offer he couldn't refuse. Dude WON in a big way.

Caught Hoh manager as she was leaving. Say they are getting the Palmers on Monday or Tuesday. I got happy but remember the launch locator and I think she has the Palmers confused with the wheat.

Back
Top Bottom