The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
2 Hunnid
$_57.JPG

Good looking out. Thanks man

Not sure if palmers will drop like All reds.

In EU,  Ftl- HOH didnt get FSR  7-14 , but like 8 pairs.

NDC EU didnt even let me  get in line , resellers with bots took everything in less than 5 seconds.
mean.gif

Footlocker tweeted more stores to come so I think everyone will have a fair chance to cop...you see how more available the reds are...

^^what did he do?

It's been i while since I've tried them on, but they were TTS if i remember correctly. They haven't hit the court yet.

Not sure if palmers will drop like All reds.
In EU,  Ftl- HOH didnt get FSR  7-14 , but like 8 pairs.
NDC EU didnt even let me  get in line , resellers with bots took everything in less than 5 seconds.:smh:

Wow bruh... U know all the purchases were resellers? :lol:

^^what did he do?

It's been i while since I've tried them on, but they were TTS if i remember correctly. They haven't hit the court yet.

I think 7 is referring to something that happened in the 11 thread. Dre got WTL XI early then when they became a GR and not hyped or limited anymore he flipped them for some forgettable kobe 9 elites (well maybe one pair were Gumbos but still)

Oh...i remember that! :lol: Nah, i aint trying to flip. Didnt wanna fight fleebay prices later on if i miss my size, so went ahead and got them from eu. That sz 7 is hard enough as is in the states.

Last edited:
Ok so lemme ask this... Some HOH and FL are getting the palmers; do we think nikestore is going to get them or only a store release?

^^what did he do?

I think 7 is referring to something that happened in the 11 thread. Dre got WTL XI early then when they became a GR and not hyped or limited anymore he flipped them for some forgettable kobe 9 elites (well maybe one pair were Gumbos but still)

Way off. Dude won when he cashed out but people were hating on him. Pretty simple.

Ok so lemme ask this... Some HOH and FL are getting the palmers; do we think nikestore is going to get them or only a store release?

You know that you mention Nike.com, I wonder why they never released the lows? Or maybe they will? Kinda like the Jordan retro 1 high OG player editions where everyone had them and they randomly dropped on Nike.com? Unless discounted elsewhere,I kinda like buying through Nike.com.

Wow bruh... U know all the purchases were resellers?
laugh.gif
Well not all but many . When i missed out   and couldnt even get in line  on realease day, i posted here .

Some guy  posted his  desktop picture with 30 pairs in baskets ,so yeah lol i would imagine there are more than 1 persons doing that  
roll.gif

Wow bruh... U know all the purchases were resellers? :lol:
Well not all but many . When i missed out   and couldnt even get in line  on realease day, i posted here .
Some guy  posted his  desktop picture with 30 pairs in baskets ,so yeah lol i would imagine there are more than 1 persons doing that  :rofl:

Guess no normal people got thru. Nice

My local HOH only has 11 and 12 in the Palmers. I guess its like that all over

Last edited:
^^what did he do?

Way off. Dude won when he cashed out but people were hating on him. Pretty simple.
Both of y'all are way off, I was referring to him mentioning he had them at any opportunity and then saying he has had his for minute. I thought she was around to get the joke.

Back
Top Bottom