The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
The shoe doesn't flow well at all....maybe in a different color way....

Wouldn't be a bad thing for me....more $ to spend on KDs and Kobe's lol

:lol: that little open space on the heel lookin a lot like a jumpman at a glance

:lol: that little open space on the heel lookin a lot like a jumpman at a glance

I thought the same **** thing!

:lol:

I already said it looks like a LeBron IX/Nike Air Mag combo...

More pics makes it look like the Air Jordan VI joined in for a menage.

:nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
that little open space on the heel lookin a lot like a jumpman at a glance
Jumpman LeBron XIIs.

i thought we wouldn't see detailed pics like this til july or august. i 'm still feeling da pics with da midsole more but I better get over it. these new shots aren't bad at all though.

unless they change the material on the upper, i'll be passing.

*waits for elite version* 

Last edited:
Can barely make out any of the LBJ-specific details on the shoe. It's the man's 12th signature and the shoes are looking more and more like generic Nike product with an increased price tag. A leather based upper should be offered on at least one GR for consumers looking for leather shoes. :smh:

To be honest I think they have big potential especially with colorways every one hates on them now but months from now when they actually release people will like them but to each it's own

If this is the finished product, that all grey posite looks absolutely terrible and totally disrupts the flow of the shoe. They really need to use that paneling on the posite to their advantage as far as color-blocking imo. It looks like when a car has a quarter panel replaced but dude ain't tryna pay for more than primer.

Can barely make out any of the LBJ-specific details on the shoe. It's the man's 12th signature and the shoes are looking more and more like generic Nike product with an increased price tag. A leather based upper should be offered on at least one GR for consumers looking for leather shoes.
mean.gif
leather is expensive and exotic Idk if nike puts leather on any regular shoes anymore, what about the cortez? if the ext stayed gr and gr priced i'd def be happy but that seems the only way to get leather atleast decent leather looking at some of the retro J releases

I use to want a patent leather EXT until I got my '12 Bred XI them things were crunchy carboard uncomfortable sums-a-*******

Last edited:
should've stayed with the black instead of that ugly grey.

That sole looks horrible as well.

Yea black with no midsole speckles look 10x better + I think the sole on the grey pair is somewhat jagged compared to the black one, hopefully the black one with the smooth sole is the offic. pair

The back of the 12s look ugly to me :lol: not really feeling these at all it just doesn't flow well together at all imo

I don't mess with icy soles, combined with the fruity pebbles on the bottom this colorway at least is a pass.

Not feeling the low swoosh placement, black mesh sections, crown logo on the heel, pull tab, and colorway. Only like the outsole thus far.

I was hating before, but the new pictures deff show some potential. I dont feel disappointed anymore which is a very good thing.

They look like a ****in cleat. A soccer shoe.

Need to see more colorways.

Definitely not copping for retail. Will wait until price drop.

Back
Top Bottom