The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm bout to snatch up those Kyrie HyperRevs just to calm me down 
roll.gif

Anybody else know LeBron was going back to Cleveland from his shoe color the other day?

That was a Cleveland red more than a Miami red IMO.

And before The Decision, LeBron was photographed wearing Miami colored Penny IIs. I was like "hmmm. Boy must be thinking Heat."

Anybody else know LeBron was going back to Cleveland from his shoe color the other day?

That was a Cleveland red more than a Miami red IMO.

And before The Decision, LeBron was photographed wearing Miami colored Penny IIs. I was like "hmmm. Boy must be thinking Heat."

Ah yes. Now everyone will say it looked like a cavs color from the 2 pixel pictures. But, if he would've signed with the heat everyone would say how those were definitely heat colors.

Man I hope this move doesn't bring a ton of hype to the XIIs. It was so nice being able to grab practically every XI cw. But I can already see peoples excitement.

And I forgot who made the comment yesterday, but it's so funny how people hated all the pics of the XIIs UNTIL a blurry *** pic pops up with Lebron wearing them. I understand the turn, doesn't make it any less funny when it happens. Too funny.

Last edited:
Ah yes. Now everyone will say it looked like a cavs color from the 2 pixel pictures. But, if he would've signed with the heat everyone would say how those were definitely heat colors.

i said they were cavs red from the jump lmao.

whatever tho bruh, we don't know how bright they'll be. hopefully they look like the crappy cell phone pic.

i said they were cavs red from the jump lmao.

whatever tho bruh, we don't know how bright they'll be. hopefully they look like the crappy cell phone pic.

I did think so too that they look more like cavs colors. I don't think he had his decision made at the time they were made tho.

Lion Hearts will pop.....Red & Crimson isn't all of a sudden gonna look like wine or Cavs colors so it can fit into some conspiracy 
laugh.gif

Lion Hearts will pop.....Red & Crimson isn't all of a sudden gonna look like wine or Cavs colors so it can fit into some conspiracy 
laugh.gif

the initial pic looks like wine, sorry.

the one where lebron is wearing them could have just been the lighting, then again maybe the lion hearts AREN'T the colorway in the pic. as far as i'm concerned there's orange there, not crimson.

I think we deserve an air zoom generation retro for the return.

honestly they should do like MJ and release the first 3 together.

Or they can even do like Kobe and do a Masterpiece set or whatever.

I just want some retro brons I missed out on in high school (was broke and a Jordan hypebeast at that time)

laugh.gif

the initial pic looks like wine, sorry.

the one where lebron is wearing them could have just been the lighting, then again maybe the lion hearts AREN'T the colorway in the pic. as far as i'm concerned there's orange there, not crimson.
Look at the bright orange Nike box it is sitting on....thing is almost brown lol c'mon man

Ya we definitely will, I just hope that they aren't the ones that are limited.  If they will finally give us the color options on NikeID, I'll gladly make my first pair of ID's 

i hope they actually pull through and make a team red option on id for the 11, just so i can eat with ONE pair :rofl:

i don't think that a regular team colorway will be limited tho.

Man I hope this move doesn't bring a ton of hype to the XIIs. It was so nice being able to grab practically every XI cw. But I can already see peoples excitement.

And I forgot who made the comment yesterday, but it's so funny how people hated all the pics of the XIIs UNTIL a blurry *** pic pops up with Lebron wearing them. I understand the turn, doesn't make it any less funny when it happens. Too funny.
Sadly, first thought I had too!  ha ha  "Dang, the LeBron market just got huge again..."  

Back
Top Bottom