The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
how much you think a pr of this is worth slight used? i've my eye on this exact pair, and as far as fit compared to XI and X

I would say like 150ish... I honestly have no idea. If I sold these I would ask for around that. These are pretty damn clean still. As far as fit I would say SUPER TTS. Not as cushy as the X and more comfort than XI.

how much you think a pr of this is worth slight used? i've my eye on this exact pair, and as far as fit compared to XI and X
I would say like 150ish... I honestly have no idea. If I sold these I would ask for around that. These are pretty damn clean still. As far as fit I would say SUPER TTS. Not as cushy as the X and more comfort than XI.
cool thanks for the info I wish I had $500 for them Yankee's that pair looks fire

you should be careful mention V people show up angry :lol:  but which one i see white and gold Vs which i recently missed out on a on ebay :x  i need some Vs in my life love the strap on those

What size are you? I just sniped a DS pair of white/gold on the bay.

you should be careful mention V people show up angry
laugh.gif
 but which one i see white and gold Vs which i recently missed out on a on ebay
sick.gif
 i need some Vs in my life love the strap on those
What size are you? I just sniped a DS pair of white/gold on the bay.
10.5-11 all the white gold I see now are beat up but their was a pair last wk or so that I wasn't paying attention to when it ended

lets just be honest guys if the kings pride came back on this model it would still be the dopest colorway

Black mesh
Teal sole
That gold,greenish chroma foam on the side
Maybe floral print..... omg can we get a Photoshop?

Not a big fan of lacing my shoes up all the way unless I'm playing ball but it looks like there will be no choice with these, Lions heart looking good

Black mesh
Teal sole
That gold,greenish chroma foam on the side
Maybe floral print..... omg can we get a Photoshop?

Not a big fan of lacing my shoes up all the way unless I'm playing ball but it looks like there will be no choice with these, Lions heart looking good
where is the guy that made all the PS how could he leave out the KP mock up. Honestly i wish on id this time they give us that carbon fiber posite as an option i think i would be all over an ID if i could use that and gold. 

where is the guy that made all the PS how could he leave out the KP mock up. Honestly i wish on id this time they give us that carbon fiber posite as an option i think i would be all over an ID if i could use that and gold. 

Carbon fiber would look good with these throw Nike combat on the tongue...I don't think the swoosh is as bad as people say...maybe it could be a pinch bigger

Back
Top Bottom