The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Quote:
 these are by far the most comfortable Kenton's to date.. [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji][emoji]128081[/emoji]
Who is this Kenton you speak of?

Last edited:
first thing that pops up when you type in kenton View media item 1205561

Am I the only one who wants to punch this guy in the face? Idk there's just some people who give me the I want to punch this guy vibe.

Side note: anyone who thinks LeBron is better than Jordan is just plain stupid. It's not even debatable. LeBron himself wouldn't even agree at this point in his career.

Am I the only one who wants to punch this guy in the face? Idk there's just some people who give me the I want to punch this guy vibe.

LOL, I feel the same way but he looks like a one hitter quitter. Kid probably weighs 90 lbs on a good day. 

:\ I think I'm almost done with the XII's before they even start :lol:

I kind of said this from the beginning though that I would reserve judgement until I see them in hand and there on my foot / see how the feel and fit :smh:

I love the Data's but at this point that's pretty much all I'm checking for other than Instincts :rolleyes

I mean I want to like the Trillion a Dollar Mans too and I did at first but something about them seems off :\

Last edited:
Ha ha ha my man. Oh he's def going to sleep after 1 shot. illmatic illmatic

Still no word on that NSRL date? Is the issue a NSRL one or a 12 issue on all CWs?

Last edited:
I gotta say, you guys crack me up in this thread, some of you are hilarious with the responses and gifs (not being sarcastic).
I'm relatively new to the boards and the hobby but I'll be picking up the Dunk Force for my first pair of Lebrons. Might cop the Datas and if/when the NSRL's go on discount, maybe those too. Probably will check out the hypercross trainers too, really liking the sole.

Lebron is a way better defender, passer, Rebounder, teammate, higher basketball iq and plays vs better athletes with smarter coaches on a day to day basis. Jordan was a better shooter which is huge ya with a great motor and was tougher a bit younger bz his mindset with a chip on his shoulder from getting cut in hs etc . That's all folks. real talk. Look at it logically seriously. witness greatness

And the Warriors are better than whatver ishy team you rep.. lol flame on! ( dont flame the comment bz it's true, I was just referring to steph heating up for the haters) =P""""""

Lebron is a way better defender, passer, Rebounder, teammate, higher basketball iq and plays vs better athletes with smarter coaches on a day to day basis. Jordan was a better shooter which is huge ya with a great motor and was tougher a bit younger bz his mindset with a chip on his shoulder from getting cut in hs etc . That's all folks. real talk. Look at it logically seriously. witness greatness

No.

Back
Top Bottom