The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm waiting for delivery or else I'd post pics.

Ahhh ok. Yeah I'm in Tampa right now. Was gonna hit the mall and see who had em. According to the FTL locator, everyone did. But hearing different

I can confirm the FTL locator isn't accurate. On these or the red Penny 1s. Apparently FTL is getting them next week though.

Last edited:
I was under the impression the NSRL drops on the 1st of December. I would be highly upset if it wasn't for NDC. I wasted a whole day not knowing they released. I could have went to stores before work. But all is well that ends well I guess..

Had a NSLR from [emoji]128540[/emoji]icks sporting goods but cancelled it, size 10.5 for anyone looking. I just couldnt darn near pay retail once shipping was added so I went with the sneaker head dunk force deal. Too good to pass on.

Resellers asking $250 plus for the nsrls.

Saw 1 going for $375
mean.gif
Why are people doing this when they can still be had for retail?

Interesting, i called 4 mop n pop stores near me and they told me they have not received the nsrl's yet.

They have all the other xii's, though.

Could it be that they get them monday since that was the launch date?

prob already posted, my apologies....

D...I..C...K....S lets the 20% through on the Xii's now. im postin that cause earlier todai it wasnt letting ME apply to them, let me add 11 in instincts and nsrl

again sorry if already dropped

PEOPLE STILL SEARCHING....

NSRL'S STILL AVAILABLE ON NDC, HAVE YOU ALL TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT NDC??? LOL!!!

RESELLERS ARE MORONS, THEY WASTE ZERO TIME POSTING KICKS FOR SALE! THE DAY ISNT OVER AND FOLKS HAVE THE NERVE TO ASK OVER RETAIL FOR THESE??? SMH!!!!

WHEN WILL IT STOP???(NEVER, I KNOW)

ANYWAYS..... DIDNT REALIZE THAT I NEVER RECEIVED ORDER CONFIRMATION TIL IT CAME THRU 35MIN AGO! LOL!! I GUESS NDC WAS BEHIND ALL DAY

Last edited:
View media item 1279608
Decided to keep my pair now :D
Was about to put my picture up but this is perfect. The colors aren't as bright or glossy as shown in the pictures. Blue looks more like the blue from the samples with the black posite. Either way still a fire pair. Now has anyone thought this, the Kyrie sneakers the colorway I believe that is going to be how the BHM CW will look well have some designs of. It is very possible.

So is the Meridian print going up on ID? I haven't heard much about it. That Instinct print is not the one...

Back
Top Bottom