The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
NSRLs were meh in person. Still like the HoL the most
HoL still my lone pair of XIIs. It's a nice design, but these other colorways aren't worth the price tag.

HoL are just beyond fresh.

Last edited:
Going to go check out the rest of the 12 releases minus the HOL today to see where all the love for the Instincts came from and went with the NSRLs (for the most part)

What doesn't make sense is the Instinct doesn't have that print. I think it would have been dope if the liner was that print in purple and orange on them.
I was thinking this when i first heard the instinct print was coming to ID, I thought it was miss communication at first. 

So the people who say the colour of the NSRL is not the same in person... do the pics posted from pick ups in here reflect the colour in person??

Agreed. Simple but great combination of colors. But I won't lie like my evil Caucasian twin Lewi, I've started to come around on the 12s...even the Dunk Force.

Have to scoop up a pair of NRSLs but it's been expensive with the Jordans and SBs.

I keep hearing TTS or 1/2 size up (like the 10s), not sure what to go with.

NSRL's seem to be the only colorway I like so far.

Last edited:
What factored into that "meh" for you?

I just feel like nike is going ham on certain themes so it doesn't seem fresh and new any more.
The nsrl are very close to a Dolphins color to me
The instincts are pretty much the Suns color

Both themes are getting played out to me. I was amazed when I first saw the cloak kobe 7s. 4 cloak shoes later, I'm just like meh.
Same goes for Dolphins colored shoes.

Nike needs to get back to dropping basic colors also (in my opinion).

I just feel like nike is going ham on certain themes so it doesn't seem fresh and new any more.
The nsrl are very close to a Dolphins color to me
The instincts are pretty much the Suns color

Both themes are getting played out to me. I was amazed when I first saw the cloak kobe 7s. 4 cloak shoes later, I'm just like meh.
Same goes for Dolphins colored shoes.

Nike needs to get back to dropping basic colors also (in my opinion).
those are fair an understandable and can see now why you would come to that conclusion.

I dont currently own anything in the dolphin CW as yet so im cool with this, however as much as i like the look of the instincts I doubt i would wear a mainly purple shoe that often, i think i wore my suns foams once or twice then sold them to on my boys below retail cause he wanted them really bad.

I do agree with should be more basic CW 

Below retail a day before release.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Gotta love it
Will be here Wed. Love End's fast shipping.

Back
Top Bottom