The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
no stores in my mall had the Merids...couldn't believe they still had all the top releases from this week still sitting and i was able to check them out in person...don't know what sizes they had left but i still saw the AJ6 on the wall display...only kix i didnt see were the Merids and Dunkforces!...oh and the Instincts are nice in person and the NSRLs are more than just meh...but i feel where bigj is coming from!

Edit: take that back i did see a loud crying child with the Dunkforces on

Last edited:
NOBODY COPPED 6 MERIDIANS???
roll.gif

Got a chance to see the Meridians in store today, not awful, but not good in any way either.

Instincts were much better looking in person than I originally thought but still a no go, even with a big discount.

I've never been a fan of the "cloak" colorways, even the Kobes.  Just not my "swag."  
laugh.gif

Six Meridians are nice AF in person---truth be told all of them are (sorry Big J) Didn't help matters that ALL the 12s are sitting everywhere. I was so tempted to slap the emergency fund card on the counter on some "yo lemme get ALL your Lebron 12s in a 6.5y; AND HUR'UP!" :lol: :lol:

Surprised nobody got them. At least for ball I would have thought people would have grabbed em. Eventually I will get em somewhere along the line. Actually played ball indoors with my dunk force today. Feels great and easy to cut with just overall great performance. Only problem is what everyone said the dust once it picks up a lot you might not stop on a dime like you want to. Also serious need of ventilation my foot was pretty hot. 

Six Meridians are nice AF in person---truth be told all of them are (sorry Big J) Didn't help matters that ALL the 12s are sitting everywhere. I was so tempted to slap the emergency fund card on the counter on some "yo lemme get ALL your Lebron 12s in a 6.5y; AND HUR'UP!" :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'm not trying to get anyone not to like them. I'm glad you love them patty.
I keep picking them up when I get to the store but my wallet never comes out of my pocket.

That sole can't be for the elite its too early and a downgrade. It looks like they finally updated the low sole

Six Meridians are nice AF in person---truth be told all of them are (sorry Big J) Didn't help matters that ALL the 12s are sitting everywhere. I was so tempted to slap the emergency fund card on the counter on some "yo lemme get ALL your Lebron 12s in a 6.5y; AND HUR'UP!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
glad to hear...getting ready to switch out from the WTL to the HOL for tonight...finally getting ready to step into the 12's for the first time!

That sole can't be for the elite its too early and a downgrade. It looks like they finally updated the low sole
That makes a lot of sense actually but they still should so the clear soles. Or what they have for ID because the zoom pods on that sole look useless and that was part of the big sell on these.

Not only TTS in general...but the 12s have the best casual fit since the 9s IMO
THIS.

Last couple models have ran small imo. and ive had to size up to the 13 but with the 12 i dont have to. 
nthat.gif

Granted I had to go up a full size on the 9s but then the fit was perfect.

8 - half size short
9 - full size small
X - half size short
XI - half size small

These are just great right out of the box.

Last edited:
:lol: I'm not trying to get anyone not to like them. I'm glad you love them patty.
I keep picking them up when I get to the store but my wallet never comes out of my pocket.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty sure this the first time I seen The7onius The7onius with on feet pics of anything :tongue: :nerd: #NTdemin #NTcuff
The cuff is well proportioned too, I used the NT ruler and creased to the maximum specifications.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom