The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

The more I look at this pic the more I feel like I may no longer want to do the lace swap :\

I was already digging them but the more I see them with the red laces the more I like them just the way they are :smokin

Then again I already ordered the 3M/black laces so I'll do the lace swap and post the pics and change them back if I like them better stock :lol:

Then again I already ordered the 3M/black laces so I'll do the lace swap and post the pics and change them back if I like them better stock
laugh.gif
R.I.P

Last edited:
Anxious to see the ASG. This AS pack will be cheap for me as the Kobe X sucks and I don't like the KD. HECK I may not get anything depending on what the Brons look like

Surprisingly nobody really mentions the cv is not red but orange. I mean it is in some pics anyways. Also I figured more people would love the bhm. My pair of data's came in today. Got em 160.

Anyway between the X. XI and XII which one is the most popular aesthetically. The XIIs are growing on me but dunno if they will pass the Xs

Surprisingly nobody really mentions the cv is not red but orange. I mean it is in some pics anyways. Also I figured more people would love the bhm. My pair of data's came in today. Got em 160.

Anyway between the X. XI and XII which one is the most popular aesthetically. The XIIs are growing on me but dunno if they will pass the Xs
For me personally it's Xs as well. The other 2 aren't even close

What happened at Chernobyl would definitely **** up your 23 pairs of Chromosomes.

c'mon now Bob...I thought you'd see what I did there :rofl:

And I was contemplating on a witty nuclear disaster joke when you said it too :smh:

Don't know why I took you calling them the wrong name so seriously, darn it :lol:

You in this thread just as much as I am, I was pretty sure you already knew the name thing got cleared up |I

http://gifsoup.com

My opinion is probably in the minority, but for me the XIs are the best looking. One of my favorite designs of all-time aesthetically. Lack of comfort diminished them a bit in my book tho.

Xs are one of the most comfortable sneakers ever, but the super high tongue, weird collar cut, and hyperfuse look made em tough to rock casually IMO. Elites looked much better

XIIs probably fall somewhere in the middle for me aesthetically.

My opinion is probably in the minority, but for me the XIs are the best looking. One of my favorite designs of all-time aesthetically. Lack of comfort diminished them a bit in my book tho.

Xs are one of the most comfortable sneakers ever, but the super high tongue, weird collar cut, and hyperfuse look made em tough to rock casually IMO. Elites looked much better

XIIs probably fall somewhere in the middle for me aesthetically.
I'm only familiar with the X elite. Even though the X is my favorite I only have the one pair. Interested in the XII exts. X exts were no contest. I agree though the comfort level on the xis is Much lower than the other two. Also I think it has the least casual appeal. The 12s look great casually IMO. Especially the cv and data's. If I do cop cv it's an easy lace swap for me. Black and or 3m

Back
Top Bottom