The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Datas were available for cheaper than that last month. And if you don't think CVs will be discounted then you haven't been following the LeBron 12 line at all. Every pair to release thus far has seen discounts

Yeah I know I know. Most places are getting low on data sizes and I didn't want to risk it. Maybe I'm right maybe not.

While I wasn't blessed with a "normal" shoe size, I guess I do have good arches and a narrow foot
laugh.gif

DJ Clark Kent's pic...very tempting just not for the retail ticket!
Honestly...they just do nothing for me, especially at that price point. But a good takeaway is that they could really make a nice CW if they switched the tongue color like they did here.

Hey NT fam there's a 20% off at Footaction good until the 31st. Just google Footaction coupons and it will show up.

Your welcome.

Told Meth I'd do this to atone for the NBA thread bloodbath this morning.

Last edited:
Hey NT fam there's a 20% off at Footaction good until the 31st. Just google Footaction coupons and it will show up.

Your welcome.

Told Meth I'd do this to atone for the NBA thread bloodbath this morning.

Repped just copped thanks bro 341 for 2.

Ha ha ha you got a warning for that Thing looking post? Ah ha ha ha. Someone must have been really freaked out by that thing.

Ha ha ha you got a warning for that Thing looking post? Ah ha ha ha. Someone must have been really freaked out by that thing.
Someone found the pics annoying and disturbing, don't really want to put my thoughts out there and make things worse.

What's the spending limit on the code you posted?

Orders $200 or more. There's another that's 15% off $75 or more I think as well.

It was probably Bob. Lol

Last edited:
Nah, me and Bob joke around all the time. I assumed we're all grown men and can manage ourselves, if someone had said it bothered them I would have deleted it.

Wasn't the BHMS brons supposed to release today? I don't see them.

Back
Top Bottom