The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters

Nike office here in NYC. The KD"s that we see now as the all stars were the exact ones that leaked. THESE on the other hand were not the shoes i seen at all. No reason to lie.  
For all we know, it'll be one of those shoes that KicksorDie shows off at the end of the run and all of us wish that we could of had it 

i know zsneakerheadz is a great account, but how do THEY know the pic they posted is the ASG?  This is a mess haha

Nike office here in NYC. The KD"s that we see now as the all stars were the exact ones that leaked. THESE on the other hand were not the shoes i seen at all. No reason to lie.  

View media item 1374729
We need more to go off Axel. Where were you at in said office, who else was there, what else did you see, and where were you at 4AM last Tuesday?

Last edited:
Knew the pics finally leaked when I saw the thread jumped a few pages.
laugh.gif

The ASGs aren't bad, need some more detailed pics.

Could it be the lighting? The 11s became a totally different shoe with lack of.

nah . it was pretty much my description to the tee. These are a GS version so we will see what that looks like. the only thing they kept was the concept of the sole but even that is different. 
Honestly the shoes in the picture looks too big to be a GS size but then it's strange it doesn't have the flywire, maybe it's just an early model. If they stay close to this model I'll cop

on discount.

Last edited:
I doubt the adult sizes will be any different from the GS aside from the Flywire. All releases with both Men's and GS sizes has looked the same.

Guess Nike knew I was going to be in a relationship this year and wanted me to spend money on my lady instead!

reread what I wrote. I was speaking of the theme for the all star games. This would be a compromise as they are definitely more subtle than before.
I gotcha now. I don't understand why they didn't pull this last year in NOLA or next year in Toronto considering this year's ASG is in probably the easiest city to draw inspiration from.

ASG's will be copped, I'm feeling them and I Iike what they did with the color blocking 
pimp.gif

Not sure why everyone is trying to kill @AXELROD for his description as if it is really that far off other than the silver on the posite part
eyes.gif

They have a lot of the details he said they would so I doubt he could be able of just pulling that out of thin air
ohwell.gif

He also mentioned they weren't what he saw originally so maybe these are samples or vice versa or they tweaked them from the earlier design
mean.gif

Then again these are GS so maybe the Men's will have a little more going on
ohwell.gif

Either way I want more pics of the Men's size
nerd.gif

View media item 1374839Cant believe I was holding out hope for a dope Lebron... and don't count out his info, that piece might actually be plastic on the back, the tab on the tongue looks like clear plastic. Atleast he wasnt like some people claiming that stores had stockrooms full of red Yeezys ready for the word from Nike only for there to be a suprise online only release on a sunday :lol:

Like with such a great  design for a shoe they create this for the CW? I'm not even mad because I mean it shouldn't be a surprise by not but man...well guess it's the Kyrie's for me.

Saw the BHM today in person and they're actually decent. Better than pics imo. Would keep if I got them for free.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom