The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Them kobes and hardens have my attention :smh:

Bruh I been on them Hardens since I first saw 'em :pimp:

I surprisingly like Kobe's as well and I never like Kobe's :smokin

I think I'm a pickup the Hardens today in my travels and get the woman to order the Kobe's for me :smokin

:lol: I went the jordan and foam route this weekend so I'm tapped out for now. Gonna return my kds since I didn't think I'd be getting the foams. Went over my shoe budget for sure.

But them kobes and hardens.... They call my name. They call me name :smh:

Man them hardens are WACK!  they look cheap as heck in person.  

lebrons are nice, just not nice enough.

Last edited:
Those Lebrons look nice in that pic

...but I'm confused, nothing on the shoe actually glows right?

I thought all the accents were just green, not GITD???

Super disappointed by the design of the lows.  
sick.gif

I really liked the 8 through 11 lows, always had a clean look to them and the full air bag made for a nice comfortable summer shoe to kick around in.  

Dope pic.

Still can't believe I've yet to cop a Lebron 12. Just not feeling this model & it's not because of comfort. The design is just funny looking to me.

Copped just about every ASG shoe BUT the Brons. He did have a stellar performance tho. The East didn't lose because of him. Might pick them up tomorrow just to say I own 1 pair of 12s.
Still no 12s?  They are so comfortable, especially if you're a big heavy guy like me.  Easy on/off, and the heel cushioning is second to none.  I wore my Instincts all day yesterday.
nthat.gif

HoaL fit good to me right out of the box but my dunk force hurt the side of my foot when wearing them for a while. Needs the break in.

Naw......What should really disappoint you is this shoe. :lol:
I tried on the HOLs in store. Didn't cop tho.

Btw, I think Melo said to himself ..... Tonite's my last game? Let me launch enough Bricks to hold my fans over for the rest of the season. :rofl:

I never thought I'd see the day a Lebron thread OG like @sneakermane would post a pic in a Lebron thread and not have one Lebron in it |I

View media item 1272055
:lol:

But I here the same talk from one of my homies who've been collecting Bron's for years as well, he thinks this model is super weak too :smh:

However I made the turn after initially from not digging them to loving them then never turned back, now I'm 4 pairs in and the 5th is on its way :pimp:

As far as Melo I think your dead on with the game plan you think he had :rofl:

Last edited:
I love this model but I decided I wasn't going to go crazy on it.  Mostly because I feel like I can cop some at the outlet, however when the EXT's hit I will be all over those...except the wheats

I love this model but I decided I wasn't going to go crazy on it.  Mostly because I feel like I can cop some at the outlet, however when the EXT's hit I will be all over those...except the wheats
not sure if i can ask this but what's the lowest you think the 12 can go at the major chains? aside to the mom and pops, FL/Estb have an online 20% off + taxes leaves you at $170ish. The 11's seem to be hitting the $150 range now. i'm just not sure how long i should wait before giving in on the DF, CV, and ASGs lol.

:lol: I went the jordan and foam route this weekend so I'm tapped out for now. Gonna return my kds since I didn't think I'd be getting the foams. Went over my shoe budget for sure.

But them kobes and hardens.... They call my name. They call me name :smh:

I'm about to try to track a pair of Hardens down :nerd:

I didn't expect them to move the way they did would've grabbed on RD if I did :smh:

Thanks for your input... Hardens are sold out... Lebrons are sitting...

I think Hardens sold out for other reasons than cats just feeling them more than Bron's :rolleyes

The main reason being price point, Brons are almost twice the amount of the Hyperchase :smh:

Those Lebrons look nice in that pic

...but I'm confused, nothing on the shoe actually glows right?

I thought all the accents were just green, not GITD???

No they don't glow, I just think that pic just shows us what a combination of bright sunlight and a good quality camera can do :pimp:

Compared to what a dimly lit and potato cam type of shot will do :lol:

That pic has me feenin for my pair now (logs into FedEx to track order) :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom