The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I have a feeling that Lebrons post season Elite PE's will have us throwing some major tantrums. All white with hints of gold and burgundy [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Was sent this this morning. Let's just saying I'm glad I didn't have to do the turn. Will be hard waiting for that good price.
View media item 1486032

WOW those look FIRE!!
Will wait for discount tho, that 275 is killer.

House of Hoops Chicago (State St) just got a shipment in of Palmers. Best if luck to anybody trying to get a pair.

Last edited:
just checked my footlocker order on the usa lows and the backorder was removed. now it only says waiting for approval. anyone else?

That matchy fit puts @redrum3281 to shame
laugh.gif
j/k his matchy style is in the class of his own
tongue.gif
that ish don't even match he going on the bench
tired.gif

I said Im pretty sure I will take them back for Kobes but it wasn't pride, more pics of the wheats dont look as flattering and I didnt realize elites were already dropping. When I went to buy them from HOH on Saturday morning they didn't have my size so I just left I'm just waiting so see if they're worth keeping in hand since I already have Wheat Foams, Flax AF1s and may have a pair of wheat AZGs soon.
If you don't mind me asking, what didn't you like about them?
Im a sucker for wheat sneakers, always have been but the only things I don't like about the XIIs is that gold swoosh, looks like it'll be scratched easily and the layering of all the panels, I would have preferred a vactec look like the EXT XIs, they're still my favorite XIIs though.
you could always protect the gold swoosh like @6am3r 6 style
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
 i just want the lace locks
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom