The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I'm still playing catchup on the 12s so I'm not done yet.
Still need bandana ext
Still need cork
Still need prisms

May end up skipping bandanas tho. Cork will be had.

Do the cork EXTs fit the same as regular pairs, or fit big?

I feel they fit the same as regular release I half sized down from reg XI and same sized on all EXTs X, XI, XII

Still need bandana ext
Still need cork
Still need prisms

I would skip FYB over Paisley, the details in paisley are way ahead of the FYB, both are nice but that lasered suede over the squares every day of the wk and 2x on Sat and sun

Do the cork EXTs fit the same as regular pairs, or fit big?

I feel they fit the same as regular release I half sized down from reg XI and same sized on all EXTs X, XI, XII

Still need bandana ext
Still need cork
Still need prisms

I would skip FYB over Paisley, the details in paisley are way ahead of the FYB, both are nice but that lasered suede over the squares every day of the wk and 2x on Sat and sun

Yea it's
Cork then bandana then prisms unless I get me some steals which changes the priority.

Got WTL (I think), witness last week, and DH last week so I knocked some off of the list.

damn nba.com tracking says WTL won't be here until Friday. Guess that something to look forward to i guess

Anyone order WTL from Space23? Just got a call from UPS that I gonna get charge custom fee for 46$. So I said I don't want it. Told them to send it back. Shoes 213$ it's gonna come out 260$. So better if I get it here that they sit. Or wait for more discounts.

When do you think the 12 id's will go down on ndc? I want to make an all black rubber city but want to see what the options are like on the 13 id's.

Damn, only 1 HOHs in the entire DMV getting the Air Max joints?

And I thought I was done at 3 pairs. [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Make your calls homie...granted not the same caliber, but those J Kidd Flights that just dropped ONLY showed on the launch locator nowhere near me in NJ. Closest locale was Georgia. Walk into 2 separate HoH's last week. Both had them. 1 FSR each but still. Same with the red lows.

Anyone order WTL from Space23? Just got a call from UPS that I gonna get charge custom fee for 46$. So I said I don't want it. Told them to send it back. Shoes 213$ it's gonna come out 260$. So better if I get it here that they sit. Or wait for more discounts.
I ordered and I haven't got a call? Smh..

When do you think the 12 id's will go down on ndc? I want to make an all black rubber city but want to see what the options are like on the 13 id's.

12 and 13 ids probably wont be up simultaneously, just a heads up

And the 13 id goes live this Wednesday so you probably have til midnight tomorrow to make a decision and move!

Well, had my boy grab a pair off swoosh and snip to me hour 165, officially done with the 12 and lebrons for a while because the only thing that can reel me in at all are a great colorway or 2 on the 13
that id cw being shown is nice!

Make your calls homie...granted not the same caliber, but those J Kidd Flights that just dropped ONLY showed on the launch locator nowhere near me in NJ. Closest locale was Georgia. Walk into 2 separate HoH's last week. Both had them. 1 FSR each but still. Same with the red lows.

Not to change the topic but I was surprised when I walked into my local spot & seen them Kidds just sitting there. Especially when the launch locator didn't have them dropping anywhere in the state. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Not to change the topic but I was surprised when I walked into my local spot & seen them Kidds just sitting there. Especially when the launch locator didn't have them dropping anywhere in the state. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Saw those kidds at shoe city near me in Harford Co.

I thought anything under $200 before shipping voided the custom fees? Damn, I'm glad I striked out with them Sat...smh

Last edited:
Damn, USA's went on sale at NDC EU but just missed them. I'm not mad though, copped the paisley's instead for 140. I'm definitely not done with the 12. Still need:
1. Datas
2. Corks
3. AM95 lows
4. USA's

Plus HOAL, CV, BHM if I encounter them for the right price. Good thing I don't like the 13, so I can keep focusing on the 12.

Hoping FTL blows out the Witness pairs soon.  Need to double up. 

Question: do the Paisley's fit TTS? Ruvilla has them for cheap but no size 10 :frown:. Could I go a half size down?

Back
Top Bottom