The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

stuntman mike stuntman mike - Congrats! Man, where is everybody for this release... I've managed to grab the black pair. Paid for the expensive yet slower int'l shipping... WHHHHHHYYYYYY. AND... I ended up paying European rate + conversion fee, so I paid about $20 more than SNS' total, but SNS didn't have my size. Oh well, can't complain.

us3less us3less man i think people are waiting for a US release. shouts to noir. noir. for making this thread. i looked in here last night and there was no new info so i searched online and found out they were selling out in japan but dropping in less than an hour on the eu sites so i stayed up. went with the white pair because i have plenty of black shoes.

us3less us3less man i think people are waiting for a US release. shouts to noir. noir. for making this thread. i looked in here last night and there was no new info so i searched online and found out they were selling out in japan but dropping in less than an hour on the eu sites so i stayed up. went with the white pair because i have plenty of black shoes.

I'm really thinking about getting that white pair, too. The black pair is super appealing because of the red laces and silver tongue. The blocking reminds me of the Vapormax Run Utility in the black & habanero red color, so I picked the black/red ISPA because of that.

Did you order TTS?

I'm really thinking about getting that white pair, too. The black pair is super appealing because of the red laces and silver tongue. The blocking reminds me of the Vapormax Run Utility in the black & habanero red color, so I picked the black/red ISPA because of that.

Did you order TTS?
i ordered TTS - same as what i wear in the regular element reacts. hopefully it's good.
you can't go wrong with the black pair. can't wait to see em in person. sns already made the shipping label but it has to come all the way to hawaii so you'll probably get your pair before me.

Randomly woke up and snagged the blue pair and black pair from 2 diff sites, kinda got lucky these were selling fast. Time to sell a couple pairs to offset this pick up. Went tts so I’m hoping for the best

I snagged me a pair of the black CW from Naked. I wanted to get the white one but, these legit will be my winter beaters so I dont want to keep cleaning dirt off white often. It also looks like it comes with a pair of different laces. Hoping some on feet pics from you guys soon. My pair will come this friday.

D2E98479-FCCF-439E-B76C-50757EAF23F6.jpeg
Today’s pick ups

Not bad they look a little off at first. Their a very light shoe and seem to be very comfortable. Putting these on for the first time if you don’t have the right sz can be a little tough. I would say they run a half sz small I took the soles out and they fit better. I would say 150 would be a great price for these but with the extra laces and specially branded box I can see them hiking the price. I decided to check out both sets of laces and add lacelocks
E061BA79-8A23-44D7-BDDB-BF235E3547C8.jpeg
92A6F2C6-9BE0-408A-8CB9-852950F1BB81.jpeg
55FBEA68-B605-457D-AF77-579C485D904C.jpeg

Last edited:
D2E98479-FCCF-439E-B76C-50757EAF23F6.jpeg
Today’s pick ups

Not bad they look a little off at first. Their a very light shoe and seem to be very comfortable. Putting these on for the first time if you don’t have the right sz can be a little tough. I would say they run a half sz small I took the soles out and they fit better. I would say 150 would be a great price for these but with the extra laces and specially branded box I can see them hiking the price. I decided to check out both sets of laces and add lacelocks
E061BA79-8A23-44D7-BDDB-BF235E3547C8.jpeg
92A6F2C6-9BE0-408A-8CB9-852950F1BB81.jpeg
55FBEA68-B605-457D-AF77-579C485D904C.jpeg

So nice! So glad I picked up this colorway, but so sad I went true to size. Should've went with 1/2 size up then... /sigh.

Do you have wide feet when it comes to sizing?

mine initially said deliver today, then it said monday, and now it says today but last scan was in KY this morning so i doubt it.

How’s the fit?
just threw em on one foot real quick. i went TTS and i have wide feet. toes go pretty much to the tip of the shoe. didn’t feel super tight on the sides but i didn’t lace em up or walk around. lacing system seems kind of weird but i’m happy with my purchase - just wish they were a little/lot cheaper :lol:
A4876F5B-4A27-42E5-A859-CA348C583D20.jpeg

Got my pair in the mail but devastated af since I unintentionally got a full size smaller, but managed to grab my right size on SX for the same price so these are going back.

In hand and how the materials are definitely feels like the element 87s with that ripstop nylon feeling and pattern. The upper is a much stretchier version of the 87s (almost like flyknit or primeknit stretch). The tongue is also ripstop nylon but with some added padding and the outline layer is same felt pad/suede like on 87s. Feels nice and super lightweight for a mid top.
EjT12T.jpg
CfPpka.jpg
Y105MK.jpg

How was the breathability?
Living at Southeast Asia, summer all time, wouldn't want it to be oven but the style was so clean, tempted

Very breathable. The upper actually feels thinner than the 87s. Hopefully I can wear thicker socks with these for winter.

Very breathable. The upper actually feels thinner than the 87s. Hopefully I can wear thicker socks with these for winter.

Was TTS good for you? I was able to order a pair with 1/2 size up just in case.

Got my pair in the mail but devastated af since I unintentionally got a full size smaller, but managed to grab my right size on SX for the same price so these are going back.

In hand and how the materials are definitely feels like the element 87s with that ripstop nylon feeling and pattern. The upper is a much stretchier version of the 87s (almost like flyknit or primeknit stretch). The tongue is also ripstop nylon but with some added padding and the outline layer is same felt pad/suede like on 87s. Feels nice and super lightweight for a mid top.
EjT12T.jpg
CfPpka.jpg
Y105MK.jpg

If those are sz 9 you might have a buyer

Was TTS good for you? I was able to order a pair with 1/2 size up just in case.

You did good, I got my blue pair in today and tts would kill me. My black pair fit better with the insoles removed but I’d advise to go up a half sz

Back
Top Bottom