The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

You did good, I got my blue pair in today and tts would kill me. My black pair fit better with the insoles removed but I’d advise to go up a half sz

Damn, good to know! Best thing about my 1/2 size up order is that it's coming on Thursday! Meanwhile my TTS order is taking forever to move...

These are awesome.

Attachments

• A8A152D7-3674-4D4E-AD04-AFAA679E9BB5.jpeg
    A8A152D7-3674-4D4E-AD04-AFAA679E9BB5.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 47
i need to walk around in mine to really gauge the size. i got my true size and it was def hard to put on but it fit nicely once it was on. i also didn’t tie the shoe either.

The pair i got from HBX came, I would say they fit the same as React Element 87. So go with whatever size you are with those.

I'm 9.5 on Flyknit Trainers / React Element

Yup these are slept on might cop the black pair in the right sz before these catch on with a US release

My black pair in my 1/2 size up came in. jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 E_dubftw E_dubftw - you guys were right; these do fit like the Element React 87s and I think 1/2 size up works! I'll be waiting for my true size to come in just to check, but I'm likely sticking with my 1/2 size up.

Piggybacking off HesKicks from YouTube, the material is indeed the exact same as the Nike KMTRs. The KMTRs do REALLY well in the rain, so these shouldn't have a problem at all either. The tongue is designed like the LeBron 16 and the KMTR as well with its folded edges that let your foot go in and out easily. Unlike the React Element 87s, these ISPAs have a set structure unlike the transparent mesh. Not sure if that matters to anyone, but thought I'd point that out. The shoes do indeed come with black laces, and the shoes also have reflective elements.

Because this is my 1/2 size up, I can replace the insole with my favorite SB Zoom Air insole to really beef up the cushioning and provide a slightly snug (but not tight) fit like I did with the React Element 87s.

44279987780_409c973aef_b.jpg

46096337731_e6850b2a43_b.jpg

44279987730_1e0e9f1566_b.jpg

Black laces
31157474537_db6ce00bfd_b.jpg

Flash picture + Element React 87 laces just to mess around
31157474237_be6b09ae6b_b.jpg

Similar to the Vapormax Flyknit Utility, you can send your laces through different strap loops, too! I have this going through the 2nd one for example.
45373017554_115ba1537b_b.jpg

Quick on-foot try-on to take a look.
44280005720_c2b335a854_b.jpg

Last edited:
Been snowing/raining here in Chicago which was the perfect time to take these for a go. They've been holding up really well and super grippy in the snow and rain. Another thing I dig about this shoe is how they perfectly create stacks with my pants and joggers.
6mSEfR.jpg
ZgtUF4.jpg

When is the US Release on these?
No idea but these are basically retail price on StockX.

I just watched the recent episode of SNL and saw Kendrick rocking the black ISPA. He got that baggy techwear stealth look going on.

anderson-paak-snl-kendrick-lamar.jpeg
Anderson-Paak-Kendrick-Lamar-SNL.jpg

Yeah I won 3 raffles on end all TTS so had to send back luckily I hit on mr p, pretty much a fsr on there as of the weekend just gone so ordered a half size up this time in all 3 colours

Okay sizing help needed since I’ve read conflicting things.
I’m a 12 and go TTS for Element 87s, Air Max 97/95s, Vapormax and pretty much everything.
The only time I go .5 up is for Epic Reacts because they aren’t quite wide enough. They fit comfortable and snug but can feel my pinky toe hanging off the sole slightly.

Are sizing for these mids the exact same for as the 87s? As 87s fit me perfect.
In 87s I have a thumb of room from toe to end and when tied tight they are perfectly snug and aren’t killing my feet (very similar to flyknit)

I went up half a size from what I wear in 87s. Partially because of how I plan on wearing them, 87s are a summer shoe so thin socks, ISPAs more of a winter shoe so likely to wear thicker socks, so wanted a little more room. The pair I had in the same size as my 87s also felt slightly tighter than the 87s do.

I’m a 12 and go TTS for Element 87s, Air Max 97/95s, Vapormax and pretty much everything.
The only time I go .5 up is for Epic Reacts because they aren’t quite wide enough. They fit comfortable and snug but can feel my pinky toe hanging off the sole slightly.

Are sizing for these mids the exact same for as the 87s? As 87s fit me perfect.
In 87s I have a thumb of room from toe to end and when tied tight they are perfectly snug and aren’t killing my feet (very similar to flyknit)
Not trying to throw you off by giving mix information, but I too go TTS on the 87s and have some wiggle room on the toebox which felt better than .5 down. So I went TTS on my ISPA before everyone here was saying to size up and I would say TTS worked out for me. I've worn these with thicker socks (nike elite crew basketball) and they felt comfortably snug.

IMO, this shoe is more comfortable than the 87s because of the stretchy upper.

Not trying to throw you off by giving mix information, but I too go TTS on the 87s and have some wiggle room on the toebox which felt better than .5 down. So I went TTS on my ISPA before everyone here was saying to size up and I would say TTS worked out for me. I've worn these with thicker socks (nike elite crew basketball) and they felt comfortably snug.

IMO, this shoe is more comfortable than the 87s because of the stretchy upper.

I think my 87 size is perfect as any bigger and I’d be swimming and any smaller and it’d be too narrow.
Ahh okay if the upper is stretchy than that should be fine!
I only plan on wearing slightly thick socks with these as I’m buying them for a trip to Japan in March and Melbourne doesn’t get that cold in the winter either.
Thanks for your help!

I only plan on wearing slightly thick socks with these as I’m buying them for a trip to Japan in March and Melbourne doesn’t get that cold in the winter either.
Thanks for your help!
ha! i bought mine for a trip to japan in a few weeks. i went same size as my react 87s and they’re hard to get on but fit fine once they’re on.

I went with my TTS which is .5 smaller than what I own in react 87s (only own 1 pair of blacks)

Was hard to get on and tight across midfoot can probably see my bone sticking out on corner of big and little toe, will see how .5 up goes later today
56DFC268-471D-4404-A041-8ABBA9A3CED2.jpeg
BA270D07-CBA9-40BF-9573-10987A229698.jpeg

I got my true size order in, and for me, they fit alright for the width and length, but the HEIGHT at the toebox... the stripe down the middle feels pretty strong. jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 - are you still looking for a size 9 of the black pair?

I got my true size order in, and for me, they fit alright for the width and length, but the HEIGHT at the toebox... the stripe down the middle feels pretty strong. jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 - are you still looking for a size 9 of the black pair?

I ended up buying a sz 9 black pair now I’m trying to off my 8.5, thanks for the offer. Managed to buy a sz 9 in the blue and flipped the 8.5 also. Feels like these will catch on and when they do it will be too late

I ended up buying a sz 9 black pair now I’m trying to off my 8.5, thanks for the offer. Managed to buy a sz 9 in the blue and flipped the 8.5 also. Feels like these will catch on and when they do it will be too late

No problem!

Back
Top Bottom