The Official Nike React LW WR Mid ISPA Thread...

^^^ Didn't know splattering paint all over your pants was kool kids stuff...

^^^ Didn't know splattering paint all over your pants was kool kids stuff...

Definitely not lol that's just him...I think

These joints lowkey sneaking in US.

So they'll be limited release in the US too? Haven't seen any restocks from euro sites so I suppose it'll be the same here

And speaking of euro sites, for anyone looking for the blue pair there's still pretty much a FSR here:
https://www.sivasdescalzo.com/en/nike-react-mid-wr-ispa-at3143-400

Last edited:
Co-sign on half a size up. Super weird the first time I put them on they felt way too roomy up front. Wore them for a few hours and then the next fitting they felt perfect. Super weird

Man I want the whole pack to be honest...It's the most expensive month of the year...have to hold back....so tough

Man I want the whole pack to be honest...It's the most expensive month of the year...have to hold back....so tough

I went 2 for 3 (Blue pair and Black pair) and I don’t regret it. I actually ended up copping 4 pair just to end up with my correct sz

Reactions: LoX
MR PORTER has both the black and the white ones in a handful of sizes. Free express next day delivery and free returns. I just ordered sz 9 and sz 9.5 in the blacks to make sure I get the sizing right. (sz 8.5 in AJ1s and sz 9 in flyknit racers so we'll see).

White ones - size 7 (only 1 left), 7.5 (only 1), 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 (only 1)
https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/nike/react-runner-mid-wr-ispa-ripstop-sneakers/1122872?ppv=2

Black ones - size 7.5 (only 1), 8 (only 1), 9.5 (only 1), 10, 11.5 (only 1)
https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/nike/react-runner-mid-wr-ispa-ripstop-sneakers/1122871?ppv=2

My total was $181.90 after tax, but should be $163.71 after giving assistant cash back jig*

*Giving assistant has 10% cash back for mr porter (says 5% but I upgraded for $5.99 out of my first cash back). This is my referral link if you want 5 bucks it says I get 5 bucks too. Regardless giving assistant has the best cash back for mr porter (ebates is 3%)
https://givingassistant.org/?rid=18ZUMj633n
(if this breaks rules, I will edit and delete, sorry I don't know)

Last edited:
I'm gonna chill until they go on sale...I like them but now its just a wait game for them to hit clearance. Love #NOHYPE

Got my ISPAs in :pimp:

FIRE ALL AROUND

And a pair of Epic Reacts from RW

86237FBE-864A-4945-9BB1-A8ABDFEF6042.jpeg

Reactions: LoX
I'm definitely grabbing the Blue/Orange pair of these once I catch a size 11 on a good sale. Not even sure what led me into this thread, but this silhouette is clean.

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 Where did you get those lacelocks if you don't mind me asking?

The ISPA 270s are nuts too. It's like the Tallic Lite boot got remixed.

Dang, Saint Alfred had FSR of the ISPAs on sale for $118 then an extra 30% off code but they sold out immediately. I was gonna try for the navy pair.

I'm definitely grabbing the Blue/Orange pair of these once I catch a size 11 on a good sale. Not even sure what led me into this thread, but this silhouette is clean.

jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 Where did you get those lacelocks if you don't mind me asking?

The ISPA 270s are nuts too. It's like the Tallic Lite boot got remixed.

I got them from eBay I got like 8 sets for $4 they have different styles if your interested

Dang, Saint Alfred had FSR of the ISPAs on sale for $118 then an extra 30% off code but they sold out immediately. I was gonna try for the navy pair.

Grghhhh great price. Would have copped. I have some Nike gift cards that I want to use but how in the world aren’t these available on .com?

lol, funny i made the thread & still haven't gotten my pair ...for the homies that have tho, is the shoe difficult to get into, like a mowabb !?

Personally, not at all, noir. noir. The lacing system is kinda tricky but a cool touch.

Thanks for creating the thread, but how come you don’t your pair yet? Was it because you ordered it overseas?

For me, it takes a lil effort to get my feet into the shoe, but nothing too difficult. I was concerned about the longevity of the heel tab, but it's holding up solidly. It's definitely a pretty narrow and sleek shoe.

Personally, not at all, noir. noir. The lacing system is kinda tricky but a cool touch.

Thanks for creating the thread, but how come you don’t your pair yet? Was it because you ordered it overseas?

man i've been working a lot the past few months, haven't really been able to cop everything i wanted.. just a few things here & there ... i'm in the airline industry so these are our busiest months. but now that things are slowed down, i'll get my pair finally ... i'm just glad my 18+ hour shifts are done, lol.

man i've been working a lot the past few months, haven't really been able to cop everything i wanted.. just a few things here & there ... i'm in the airline industry so these are our busiest months. but now that things are slowed down, i'll get my pair finally ... i'm just glad my 18+ hour shifts are done, lol.

Oh wow! I’m sure you got a LOT of funds saved up to catch up on the releases :pimp:

You won’t be disappointed with the ISPAs

Back
Top Bottom