The Official Nike Shox VC V post

Quote:
Seriously, Nike's signature basketball shoes get worse the more that are made.

Word Dogg.

Less crazy and out there designs that you can recognize a mile away.

I think they are going the safe route, and leaving the crazy stuff to retros, since that is afterall new material to half the kids buying it.

Like the Vince 1's, those were some crazy, yet dope looking shoes.

I think it's complete opposite for JB though, but between the Jordan 1 and 20 there was, well 20 years.

And LeBron's line is staying sort of even, no big changes in price or major design changes.

I hope Nike steps up the creativity game on Vince's line before it gets the plug pulled.

^^ as long as VC is dropping 24 points a game, dunking, smiling and making all-star teams and is healthy, Nike won't pull his sig line. The primary reason why his sigs don't look as dope is because he is no longer the feature athlete in the Nike stable. His shoes can't be flashier or more high-tech than Lebron's. Same thing with Kobe.
My block is hot, kojak got his Kodak

^^^^^^^^^^^ Got any pics??? :wow:
eek.gif

Good, thanks....was skeptical because he isn't so popular in Canada anymore...

fc15

hold up....are the black ones releasing with white shox or black shox? the eastbay pic is white, but on ebay there is a reputable seller with BLACK shox, check them out

i must say, the black ones are wayyyyy better

Quote:
hold up....are the black ones releasing with white shox or black shox? the eastbay pic is white, but on ebay there is a reputable seller with BLACK shox, check them out

I would trust eastbay over somethings you see on ebay. Black shox could easily be some samples...

I think they are going to release the ones with the white shox because that's whats on NBA 2K6

fc15

Back
Top Bottom