The Official Nike Shox VC V post

That is a nice print ad.
The shox in that ad are white so I'm guessing they will release in white.
WANTED:
True Air Max '97 sz 11.5 or 12
I'm looking for these in any condition, used or new.Contact info in profile.

Thats a nice ad but they should have done something different, its too much like the LeBron ad. Hopefully the commercial turns out hot.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I work at a footlocker in Canada and we have had the VC V's sitting in our back room for 2 weeks already. They have black shox though, not white like in all the print ads and on eastbay.

So i'm not sure if up here we are getting black shox and in the states they have white shox...is it possible they are releasing different shox colours?

Wow... nice print ad, can't wait to see the tv ad which supposed to be with Jefferson and Kidd...

White shox are killing the black ones.
Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson [/center]

VCShoxV1.jpg

VCShoxV2.jpg

VCShoxV3.jpg

VCShoxV4.jpg

VCShoxV5.jpg

IMO the black shox are a better look then the white ones

(PICS FROM SHOEJOCKY.com)

I think the black shox make them look a lot sleeker....But then the white shox make them just look good...So I don't know what I like better....
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

If these are releasing, I am all over them...

VCShoxV2.jpg

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

I can take my shoes off, but you will always be ugly.

The pair with the black shox are very nice. I have a pair of III's and i loved them, i didnt like the iv's but these look very nice. I think i might buy them!!

They are releasing them in white shox. I have to say though that those black shox make the shoe look so much nicer.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #44 Marc Jackson #24 Richard Jefferson #43 Linton Johnson III #5 Jason Kidd#12 Nenad Krstic #0 Jeff McInnis #31 Lamond Murray #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

yeah. the above pictures are from shoejocky.

why arent these on the nikebasketball site yet? wheres the marketing?

so is SHOEJOCKY.COM reputable?

TEAM Redundancy TEAM

ive only heard good things about shoejocky.com

never bought something fromthem myself tho.

but yeh, from what Ive heard, they are reputable

thanks nate!

I ordered a pair in hopes that I get the BLACK columns.
TEAM Redundancy TEAM

Back
Top Bottom