The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by debs 168

do cloaks not have that extra piece like the other kobes have? i don't follow kobes much so forgive me for not knowing what its called. thanks.

All Kobe VIIs have removable insole/tongue combos. Only supreme versions have both the high cuff insert (the one with the ankle wrap looking thing) and the low insert (the one seen on on all pics of the cloaks.).
The only Kobe VII supremes released so far are the Del Sols, Christmas, Concords, and the year of the Dragons.

The non supreme versions only come with the low insert. All inserts are removable and interchangeable.

Gone for a couple of days and come back to see people down playing the cloaks?!?!? Hopefully this, in combination with the release of the IVs, means it'll be an easy cop.

I'm not gonna lie, the options on the Kobe ID are terrible. Maybe its just the design this year, not working that well. I will get prob around 5 colors of the VII this year, whereas last year, I have 20+ pairs.

It was an addiction with the VI.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I'm not gonna lie, the options on the Kobe ID are terrible. Maybe its just the design this year, not working that well. I will get prob around 5 colors of the VII this year, whereas last year, I have 20+ pairs.

20+ IDs of VI??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i want to see this!!!! can u post ur collection on the id VI theard???

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by lewi1913

20+ IDs of VI??? 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 i want to see this!!!! can u post ur collection on the id VI theard???
Yeah sorry for the confusion, I meant total pairs, not just ID. I did 1 ID last year, black/volt.

Well the Lebrons just got more ID features, I'm sure the VII will get more as well. Just like the VI did and the V did after a few months of them being up for ID.

It's true though, the ID options are wack. I like some of the pairs I've seen but the limited options make a lot of them looked "Forced" to look good.

I like those Snakepool ID's though, those are probably the best ones I've seen.

between these two what which would you pick?? have a friend who could hook it up with his discount

black/grey or sharks???

Originally Posted by LA KB24

between these two what which would you pick?? have a friend who could hook it up with his discount

black/grey or sharks???

everybody will say the sharks but I like the black/grey more.

^^^ Sharks. No question. The grey's will be one of the first colors bound to go on sale.  Just wait it out for a 50 or markdown.

Sharks man.

They're cheaper and they look better. One of the best colorways of the VII's.

Black/Grey will end up in outlets or for cheaper in a few months.

Nike town las vegas just ran out of wristbands for the invisibility cloaks, I got the last reserve for sz.10.5
eek.gif

Just picked up my Sharks this morning from FL. Must say they are pretty fresh in person. Now onto the madness of Saturday, NDC better not screw with me again.

For you South FL heads, just contacted HOH in Miami at Dadeland Mall, and they will be getting the Cloaks this weekend, I have to call back on Fri. to see if they're opening early or something for them.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

@nikestore 2 pair limit on cloaks....I hate when they do this
why would you ever need more than 2? unless you really, really, really love them... lol

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Stops resellers, whats the problem with a 2 per limit^

how is that gonna stop resellers with 2 pair limit?? it makes it easier for them more than anything. I just need 1 pair.

btw, the Lakers Home release date 3/31

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

For you South FL heads, just contacted HOH in Miami at Dadeland Mall, and they will be getting the Cloaks this weekend, I have to call back on Fri. to see if they're opening early or something for them.

Thanks for the info, if I strike out online I guess imma have to take that ride if I can get the day off!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by thapointguy

@nikestore 2 pair limit on cloaks....I hate when they do this

whats the problem? you want more?

sorry the way I worded it might sound like I wanted more...just need one

if they place a limit on these releases, it should be just one. 2pairs give resellers the chance to snag an extra pair while it could free up a pair to another person if they did one limit. we know they don't have many to go around.

Back
Top Bottom