The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by josh24

on another note... has anyone noticed that the kobe vii run really tight compared to the iv v and vi? i can fit into a sz 10 on a vi (depends which one also) and they dont choke my foot, same goes for the V, but i wear a sz 10.5 and everything feels good. However wearing my cheetahs and today the sharks both 10.5 are TIGHT! on the sides...

Yup.  They defnitely fit tigher on the sides.  The V's still the best for comfort by far imo. Certainly the IV's and VI's fit great too but definitely noticed these are tighter.

cant believe stalley made the bhm's look decent...

still aint touchin em tho...

Originally Posted by josh24

i found the vi the most comfortable shoe. imo of course

word.
guess i need to just get to a store and try these VIIs on to see how they feel

Looks like ima try a pair on before I order the sharks. Was gonna just order my reg 10.5. Vi was def the comfiest, and the only one out of the iv,v,vi that I could half size down. No way i could do a 10 in iv or v. My foot would end up falling asleep after a few hours.

Kinda worried now that the Sharks will be a little tight. I've never had a pair of Kobe's, I bought my true size.

1/2 size up in the VII fits me good...normal size is too tight, and this goes the same for this year's LBJ9 and KD4 as well for me.

9cf16c5ee34adfbf4128d4f8b38f6265afbdeef5_r.jpg

Philippines will get some love! Will release on Friday(feb 17)

Have to pass though since im still waiting for the big bangs

^
I think so,
I'm platinum VIP,
But do recall getting birthday coupons on my birthday when I was just a VIP member

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Kinda worried now that the Sharks will be a little tight. I've never had a pair of Kobe's, I bought my true size.
i copped my true size in the kobe 7 bhms and that was the first thing i noticed. lengthwise they're fine. but its across the bridge of my foot that has me worried. i didnt have any real issues when i wore them saturday but i think its worth playing with the laces a little to see if i cant get some of the pressure off the sides of my feet.

Originally Posted by lewi1913

I just got my eastbay sharks in the mail, very nice...
Sorry mamn don't care bout the sharks, those Penny 2's at the back caught my eyes...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rjucks

Originally Posted by jballerNY

i copped my true size in the kobe 7 bhms and that was the first thing i noticed. lengthwise they're fine. but its across the bridge of my foot that has me worried. i didnt have any real issues when i wore them saturday but i think its worth playing with the laces a little to see if i cant get some of the pressure off the sides of my feet.
Mine don't get here till Thursday. If they are tight will probably return an order a .5 size up online. These seem to still be widely available online.

Originally Posted by earvinkobe24

9cf16c5ee34adfbf4128d4f8b38f6265afbdeef5_r.jpg

Philippines will get some love! Will release on Friday(feb 17)

Have to pass though since im still waiting for the big bangs

Can't wait to see these in person.....
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom