The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

ahhh i hope i can grab the cloaks. i def want the sharks too. glad i can grab them a little down the line.

For me, besides the Cheetahs so far, the Sharks are the only other MUST cop in the Kobe VII line...
b6c16417084b38f11238f9e9e9db57555515d553_r.jpg

e69264114f03c47638ef021c2062b2a3e993f954_r.jpg

I'm sure the Galaxy will have to be added to the list from the pictures alone, but you always gotta see these kicks in person to truly appreciate the details!

Guys, nice Sharks pix! Do the white lines that run over the "ocean" colors feel cheap to you? I remember another member mentioned that he thought they were cheap and would rip off easily.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Guys, nice Sharks pix! Do the white lines that run over the "ocean" colors feel cheap to you? I remember another member mentioned that he thought they were cheap and would rip off easily.

The lines are sturdy on my pair. 

If anyone is looking for the leopards in kids sizes they have some in the Inland Center footaction in San Bernardino, Cali.

picked up the sharks for 112 out the door with some footlocker rewards cards. they look wayyyy better in pictures imo.... 
tired.gif

Only the Supremes come with the extra "sleeve", and the only VII Supremes that have come out so far are Black/Maize, Concords, Year of the Dragons, and Leopards

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

do the sharks also come with a sleeve? cause i havent seen these yet

You can ID just a sleeve on NikeID for $60 if you want to make one to go with them.

Originally Posted by josh24

picked up the sharks for 112 out the door with some footlocker rewards cards. they look wayyyy better in pictures imo.... 
tired.gif
Then why would you buy them? lol

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Originally Posted by josh24

tired.gif
Then why would you buy them? lol
Hype
1. because I payed 112 for them, 2. they are probably the cleanest CW yet... and 3. I collect every nike kobe sneaker I can get (even all general releases) my hands on if I like it or not. They aren't bad just not as nice as they looked like in pictures.

on another note... has anyone noticed that the kobe vii run really tight compared to the iv v and vi? i can fit into a sz 10 on a vi (depends which one also) and they dont choke my foot, same goes for the V, but i wear a sz 10.5 and everything feels good. However wearing my cheetahs and today the sharks both 10.5 are TIGHT! on the sides...

Back
Top Bottom