The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

didn't the red foams have 2 pair limit too? and look how fast they sold. 2 pair limit of WC IV too and see how fast they'll go. 1 pair limit makes more sense, that's what I'm trying to get at. if you need more than 1, you should have someone order a pair for you or go to the store.

I want the Kobe Sharks, but I'm gonna wait for a birthday coupon.. This guy on twitter said he got one.. but wasnt tryna share.. EXP 3/7/12

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by thapointguy

@nikestore 2 pair limit on cloaks....I hate when they do this

whats the problem? you want more?

sorry the way I worded it might sound like I wanted more...just need one

if they place a limit on these releases, it should be just one. 2pairs give resellers the chance to snag an extra pair while it could free up a pair to another person if they did one limit. we know they don't have many to go around.

i agree with you honestly, not really about these but NDC put the same limit on the cement IV's which will be 10x harder to get than the cloaks. If they put 1 pair limit more people would be able to snag a pair. Sucks but thats how it is i guess
ohwell.gif

Picked up my pair of Sharks today at Footlocker for $70. I had 5 platinum rewards gift cards.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Just called hoh in Dallas(np) and they are getting the cloaks. Not looking real limited

They banded for them though.

That's Nike store, they gave bands yesterday. HoH is first come first served, I asked if they were doing bands and answer was no.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Just called hoh in Dallas(np) and they are getting the cloaks. Not looking real limited

They banded for them though.

That's Nike store, they gave bands yesterday. HoH is first come first served, I asked if they were doing bands and answer was no.

My bad, thought you meant the Nikestore.  Read it too fast.

I think they should pair the BHM's with an X-Clan CD....
because I can only think of that album when I see them...."SISSSSSSSSSSSSSY!"

Cloaks are looking like a possible limited GR instead of a QS? If so
pimp.gif
hopefully everyone that really wants them will be able to with out a problem. Def not trying to jump through hoops for these or any shoe really
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom