The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

So is everyone liking the play fast sleeve better?

I want to use the play strong sleeve just because i think it looks flashy.

So how much do you sz up on these? I have some jordans sz 10.5 and they fit perfectly and i also have some Jordans sz 11 and they fit a little looser but nothing serious, just gives me a little bit more breathing room and space for my feet. Also I have wide feet so im not sure if i should go with a sz 11 for these or sz up to an 11.5? If anyone that owns a pair could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

So how much do you sz up on these? I have some jordans sz 10.5 and they fit perfectly and i also have some Jordans sz 11 and they fit a little looser but nothing serious, just gives me a little bit more breathing room and space for my feet. Also I have wide feet so im not sure if i should go with a sz 11 for these or sz up to an 11.5? If anyone that owns a pair could help me out it would be greatly appreciated!

Here's the deal. They fit true to size in terms of length, but in terms of width they are VERY snug. If you go a half size up you will have definite extra room in the toe area, but it will also alleviate some of the issue with your wide foot. Hope that helped.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

So is everyone liking the play fast sleeve better?

I want to use the play strong sleeve just because i think it looks flashy.

I like the play strong sleeve better.  It looks cooler and I like the Lunar cushion.
Oddly I think the play fast sleeve is much more snug.  If you like the way the kobe 5 and 6 felt you'd probably prefer playing in the play fast.

Nice iDs! I still regret not iD'ing a pair of Vs when they were available. So many combinations and I definitely miss the eyestays...

Originally Posted by Rocket

Originally Posted by rillo561

Anyone know if this site legit? Might be my backup plan if I miss out on the cloaks release, any info is greatly appreciated, thanks

http://tranandco.bigcartel.com
Seems legit. I would try and find somebody that has bought with them before before I'd pull the trigger though.
Pretty sure this site belongs to someone who is/was on NT at one time and is Legit.

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by rillo561

Anyone know if this site legit? Might be my backup plan if I miss out on the cloaks release, any info is greatly appreciated, thanks

http://tranandco.bigcartel.com
Seems legit. I would try and find somebody that has bought with them before before I'd pull the trigger though.
Pretty sure this site belongs to someone who is/was on NT at one time and is Legit.

True.

Believe he's been doing it on ebay for awhile.

tried on a pair of the sharks today at FTL and they felt extremely tight around the middle of the foot.
I even went a half size up and still there was some "pinch" around the mid-foot.
To those who have played ball in these, do these stretch out a little bit?
I wore thick socks to emulate the Elite's and I could see myself getting rubbed the wrong way in these...
The color of the shoe was nice, but if I was going to shell out full price, I wanna have a quick break in period.

Probably just gonna wait until the VIP coupon shows up or hope that I can find them below retail later....
tks.

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by never wear them

My recent Kobe iDs.
Kobe 7 iD by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

Kobe 7 & 5 iD by Never Wear Them, on Flickr

More pics in the iD & Kobe VII iD thread.

http://www.flickr.com/pho...86684095/in/photostream/
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these are fyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! no im highly considering on getting the ASG those pic where a game changer

Not sure if serious, but can we keep the I.d.'s in the I.D. thread? Thanks.
Ok.
My IDs.

431476_10100820967496411_6001261_58725131_467170431_n.jpg

424591_10100820968090221_6001261_58725136_1324747217_n.jpg

glasses.gif

Ab,

How do they feel on court?

I know you've balled in them already?
any better after a few jump shots?

Daniel. Ive balled in my del sols (with Play Fast with sleeve) and i love em. No omplaints from me. Love the zoom and the comfort around the ankle with the sleeve. No blister problems for me like others...

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

Here's the deal. They fit true to size in terms of length, but in terms of width they are VERY snug. If you go a half size up you will have definite extra room in the toe area, but it will also alleviate some of the issue with your wide foot. Hope that helped.

Thanks, how does the width on these stretch? Cause I feel that a sz 11.5 would be too big length wise, since a sz 10.5 fits me just right, a sz 11 fits perfectly with a little room for my feet to breathe so I'm not sure about a sz 11.5 just seems like they'd be too long.. sorry this will be my first kobe purchase, I'm more of a jordan and nike sb collector and i usually wear sz 10.5 and 11 in most of my shoes

Originally Posted by abstractability

Daniel. Ive balled in my del sols (with Play Fast with sleeve) and i love em. No omplaints from me. Love the zoom and the comfort around the ankle with the sleeve. No blister problems for me like others...
Thanks Adrian...
now it seems "maybe" I'll go back and pick up the sharks.
I'm a sucka for the hype.

Originally Posted by abstractability

Not sure if serious, but can we keep the I.d.'s in the I.D. thread? Thanks.
Ok.
My IDs.

431476_10100820967496411_6001261_58725131_467170431_n.jpg

424591_10100820968090221_6001261_58725136_1324747217_n.jpg

glasses.gif
indifferent.gif

Reported.

Dope iDs, A. The purple looked so nice. 

and what's wrong with these NTers, lol? Isn't this the Kobe 7 thread?.... Should we not post Kobe apparel in here too? smh... 

Originally Posted by HeavyChevy

Eastbay delivered my sharks in a bag...smh,never again.

Eastbay Ray will help direct your complaint, but it's not his fault that the company is still being stupid like that.

Don't offend the new people, they go and report you!
They like to make their own rules

DFAB, go get the sharks!
Get me a pair too
smile.gif
lol

Back
Top Bottom