The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Going to class next week is going to be dreadful. I really can't wait for the Galaxies.
devil.gif

Check your PM, nwtiger.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by abstractability

Ok.
My IDs.

glasses.gif
indifferent.gif

Reported.

Dope iDs, A. The purple looked so nice. 

and what's wrong with these NTers, lol? Isn't this the Kobe 7 thread?.... Should we not post Kobe apparel in here too? smh... 

In case you happened to miss it, there's a 26 page thread dedicated to i.d.'s. 
Thanks.
http://niketalk.com/topic/322742/Official-Nike-Zoom-Kobe-7-iD-Launch-Date-12-22-11#.Tz2Jg8XOySo

Clean IDs!

D, go get them, I'm probably in the minority but the sharks are my favorite pair so far

man these kids are straight up little girls
what satisfaction do you get out of reporting someone that did nothing wrong..man i swear you people are characters.

C, A & V.....thanks for pushing me to go get'em...(if they have a BOGO V, I gotcha...or if I hit the lottery, I gotcha)
Guess I'll be showing up a little late at home tonight...(pit stop, FTL)....
I have zero will...
tell me to jump off a space shuttle with no suit, I'll do it!
***floats away like NWT....
I like all the non-quality NT'ers in here, it pushes me into the "relevant" category now.
laugh.gif

Don't y'all know there is a dedicate ID thread for the Kobe VII??

Anyways Nice Pick ups everyone and thanks for the VII info.

Originally Posted by audeldeltoro

“@NikeLA: Sizes Available: AJ 4 Retro - 7/11.5/12/12.5/13/14/15.  Kobe VII: 9/10.5/11/11.5/12/13 for registration. Looks like thr cloaks are gunna sell out. This makes me nervous for saturday. Registration by the way is at 4pm today...

Any word on how many they had to start with?

^How does one go about registering? Im quite far from LA, but its the closest option.
And I guess Im gonna have to go through there, since it doesnt seem as though places like Foot Locker are getting them.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

^How does one go about registering? Im quite far from LA, but its the closest option.
And I guess Im gonna have to go through there, since it doesnt seem as though places like Foot Locker are getting them.
I would call the store first to check up on what sizes are available. If they have your size, go there in person with a valid i.d. (Driver's license i.d./School i.d.) and register your pair. Come back on the 18th and you have from 10am - 1pm to purchase your pair.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

V1nsanity3 wrote:

Rocket wrote:

rillo561 wrote:

Anyone know if this site legit? Might be my backup plan if I miss out on the cloaks release, any info is greatly appreciated, thanks

http://tranandco.bigcartel.com
Seems legit. I would try and find somebody that has bought with them before before I'd pull the trigger though.

Pretty sure this site belongs to someone who is/was on NT at one time and is Legit.

True.

Believe he's been doing it on ebay for awhile.

Thanks a lot guys, the 18th is going to be crazy!

I'm sure the registration at NTLA is done. I believe 5p was the cutoff. Forget about it if you're far. I work less than 10 minutes from NTLA, and by the time i got there for the Tuesday registration, 50+ heads were in line.

Keep an eye on NT Santa Monica. I think they are doing wristbands tomorrow.

I truly despise the whole wristband/registration system....
probably because I'm working during weekdays and also because I work during weekdays.

update on NT Santa Monica. They will be doing a raffle distribution Sat from 7a-730a. You wont get one if you're not in line by 730a. Winning tickets will be pulled at 730a. Winners choose from sizes available at time of purchase, so no guarantees. This goes for AJ IV.

I'm surprised theres a 2 pair max on the AJ but one pair max for the Kobes.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I truly despise the whole wristband/registration system....
probably because I'm working during weekdays and also because I work during weekdays.
I personally think the registration process is fantastic. The only way I could score. I can't stand in line for hours. Working less than 10 minutes from NTLA certainly helps.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Apparently all the big bangs went on NDC just now!!!!!!
^ Just the KDs and Lebrons. Trust me. I checked for these as well as the Foamposites. Was about to drop a deuce thinking I'd be able to get most of the ASG pack in one sitting...

How do the wristband/raffle systems usually work at places like NT Santa Monica? Line up on the specificed date to get a wristband that ensures a pair?

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

How do the wristband/raffle systems usually work at places like NT Santa Monica? Line up on the specificed date to get a wristband that ensures a pair?

NTSM use to do wristband, but they go with raffle now. Show up 7a-730a on Sat and get a raffle ticket. At 730a, they announce the priviledged few. It kind of ensures a pair, but they could be out of your size depending on when they pull your ticket.

It was a glitch and Nike is canceling all the orders...LOL

People need to read Twitter. Nikestore answers all the questions and posts all the info on there.

Back
Top Bottom