The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by casper90403

update on NT Santa Monica. They will be doing a raffle distribution Sat from 7a-730a. You wont get one if you're not in line by 730a. Winning tickets will be pulled at 730a. Winners choose from sizes available at time of purchase, so no guarantees. This goes for AJ IV.

I'm surprised theres a 2 pair max on the AJ but one pair max for the Kobes.
That's because the IV's are a GR and the Cloaks are a QS.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

It was a glitch and Nike is canceling all the orders...LOL

People need to read Twitter. Nikestore answers all the questions and posts all the info on there.

I know man. Shameful that I saw NTer hitting @nikestore up mad because He ordered 700 dollars worth of shoes from them.. Caught up trying to resell and make some money hahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then Hes mad because paypal puts a hold on the cash for 7 days..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Originally Posted by CRH1979

It was a glitch and Nike is canceling all the orders...LOL

People need to read Twitter. Nikestore answers all the questions and posts all the info on there.

I know man. Shameful that I saw NTer hitting @nikestore up mad because He ordered 700 dollars worth of shoes from them.. Caught up trying to resell and make some money hahah
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Then Hes mad because paypal puts a hold on the cash for 7 days..
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Smh and lol at the same time.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

C, A & V.....thanks for pushing me to go get'em...(if they have a BOGO V, I gotcha...or if I hit the lottery, I gotcha)
Guess I'll be showing up a little late at home tonight...(pit stop, FTL)....
I have zero will...
tell me to jump off a space shuttle with no suit, I'll do it!
***floats away like NWT....
I like all the non-quality NT'ers in here, it pushes me into the "relevant" category now.
laugh.gif

Of course you're going to stop and get them, hypebeast

According to nike's twitter the cloaks will be more limited than the ASG..... FML I can feel the disappointment coming LOL SMH

*waits for the pic of wale rockin the cheetahs to be posted and the inevitable, unjustified hate thats soon to follow*

we'll be fine guys. most people will be on ndc looking for the iv's, we'll have just enough time to slip in, grab the pairs we want and slip out. ninja style.

just nobody take my 11.5 and its all love & above

Cloaks, ASG or Sharks! These will be my first VII's. Too many releases might have to *gasp* pass on the Cement IV's! I can't remember a month this packed with quality releases ever! Maybe 2 or even 3 before but there are like 9 pair of sneakers I want (no way can I afford nor would it be responsible for me to do so) cop in the next 3 weeks!

Originally Posted by abstractability

lol at what happened on ndc..
30t6p3b.gif

QFT. Although I did end up getting a 10% off discount code when everything was said and done. No harm no foul I guess. 

If Eastbay put them up early, they would honor it. Since its NDC, they'll just hyping them up even more.
30t6p3b.gif
Funny so many ppl are upset about it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom