The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

got the email finally
pimp.gif

thank god i didn't have to hit up mercer, it's too cold for that.

Anyone know if HOH Serramonte in Daly City will sell? If so, what time do they open? Sorry for always asking, my memory is awful 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Anyone know if HOH Serramonte in Daly City will sell? If so, what time do they open? Sorry for always asking, my memory is awful 
sick.gif

i believe they open at 9, and back then they wouldnt let people camp for shoes until 6am. Not sure about today because of the IVs releasing, but usually people prowl in their cars until 5:45a

Originally Posted by rickyfong

Originally Posted by Luong1209

sick.gif
i believe they open at 9, and back then they wouldnt let people camp for shoes until 6am. Not sure about today because of the IVs releasing, but usually people prowl in their cars until 5:45a
laugh.gif
I'm gonna be sleeping like a baby. I'll check out the scene around 10-11am if I have no plans. Thanks for the info though, much appreciated!

Lucky Me!
pimp.gif

Fell asleep watchin the Laker game around 1120...Woke up mad at 1215 only to see Nike Dropped the ball...fell asleep AGAIN around 1245...woke up around 315 to see I still had a chance...Kept Refreshing...Made it out with 4s & Kobe's!

If NDC was like that this week...and seeing how the BHM Release was....Next week.......Let us Pray....
ohwell.gif

I'm at north park hoh and we are not allowed to enter or make line.we have to wait in the garage parking til 7

NDC got me with their "rebooting server" nonsense and by the time I noticed it was back up, I could only get 7.5, which would be great if I wore that size. Got em just in case I can trade for my size or probably just resell to make up for the costs of my iv's....but NDC did a lot of ppl dirty this release.

HOH State in Chicago is about 30-40 deep right now. NTCHi had at least 150! Guess which one I'm at. Thinking most of these cats are here for 4s.

I wasn't ordering anything for myself, I was just helping my brother get his Jordan 4's and another member on here get his Cloaks.

I had everything in cart since midnight EST, but it wouldn't let me check out or even go into my cart.

I was up until 12:45 EST and told my girlfriend "screw it, I'm going to sleep, none of these are for me anyways".

And wouldn't I know it, as I was closing the laptop, the %%#*!%+ cart page loads, I click on Paypal, sign-in, check out and was done instantly.I managed to get 2 size 12's in the 4's and a size 10 in the Cloaks.

Sometimes you just have to be lucky I guess.

Just copped my cloaks, 1 of 2 people who purchased them

145 people purchased cement 4s

pimp.gif

BONUS - also did a quick 20 second video of the color shift

I think i'm the only one here copping the kobes, like 25 heads right now for the 4s. I hope they hurry so I can get out of this cold. Burrr

Just got back from HOH and it seemed like everyone was in line for the Cements. Most in line didn't even they were coming out today lol. Anyways got these and the Cements as well.
A quick cell pic I took...pics do not do theses justice. Love them 
pimp.gif

401102722.jpg

401102721.jpg

Hope everyone that wants them gets them!

Originally Posted by cubanref

Just got back from HOH and it seemed like everyone was in line for the Cements. Most in line didn't even they were coming out today lol. Anyways got these and the Cements as well.
pimp.gif

401102722.jpg

401102721.jpg

Do you know how many total pairs of Cloaks they had?

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

pimp.gif

401102722.jpg

401102721.jpg

Do you know how many total pairs of Cloaks they had?
Not sure but Footlocker on 34th across from Macys had them as well. Most people were getting the Cements so they might have pairs left at both locations

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

I thought only HOH had the Cloaks? Am I misinformed? 
I think its because the Footlocker on 34th is a high traffic store/area. They get a lot pairs other Footlockers might not get simply because of its location 

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

I thought only HOH had the Cloaks? Am I misinformed? 
I think its because the Footlocker on 34th is a high traffic store/area. They get a lot pairs other Footlockers might not get simply because of its location 
34th St is actually considered a HoH

Back
Top Bottom