The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

waited 3 plus hours last night on ndc and nothing! anyone know if both 34th st nyc FL sold out?

No luck on Ndc or nba
frown.gif

accidentally got a pair of cloaks in my cart when I was going for the 4s last night, but I'm glad I did. Wasn't going for them in particular, but the more I look at them, the more I see how sick this colorway is. Easily best kobe 7 so far. Are there any video reviews of these on YouTube?

I can't lie, to me, the Cloaks are the best Kobe VII's so far. Saw them in person at HOH while picking up Cements and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Wish I doubled up on Swoosh, but one pair will do for now. I would have bought a second pair for full retail at HOH, but they were out of my size. That iridescence....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

maybe I'm just trying to make assumptions, but does it look like red snake eyes on the heel of the shoe to any of you guys? It does to me and looks so cold

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I can't lie, to me, the Cloaks are the best Kobe VII's so far. Saw them in person at HOH while picking up Cements and was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Wish I doubled up on Swoosh, but one pair will do for now. I would have bought a second pair for full retail at HOH, but they were out of my size. That iridescence....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I wanted to double up too but I'm gonna use that money for the Galaxys next week.

picked these up from HoH on 34th, not nearly as comfortable as the 5 or 6s but theyre pretty sick. i think they said they got 36 pairs

me and my boy managed to successfully order after ndc's restart. saved myself a whole morning of lining up and dealing with ppl who probably just wanted the 4's lol.

Camped out at HOH Columbus since 12:45 A.M. Wedensday night and got to meet some very good people. To the mom that camped with her kid, props to you. That's getting it done. Chick was super cool and copped Cloaks for herself, in her size and not to flip.
Love the shoes more than any VII and rank them pretty high for my Kobe collection. Good stuff, now on to the next one.......................

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

Camped out at HOH Columbus since 12:45 A.M. Wedensday night and got to meet some very good people. To the mom that camped with her kid, props to you. That's getting it done. Chick was super cool and copped Cloaks for herself, in her size and not to flip.
Love the shoes more than any VII and rank them pretty high for my Kobe collection. Good stuff, now on to the next one.......................
that line was pretty crazy...its a double edged sword...i love having that HOH, but now you have to deal with people coming from all over the state for exclusive releases.
I was traveling last week, so i couldn't camp, but stopped by there last night...the line was deep!

-sf77

Shout out to my boy who just scooped me not only the last sz 11 but last pair at NT Chicago 2 seconds ago!!! Ah!!!! Miracle!!

I saw that line at HOH Columbus. I picked up my Sharks there. I knew the Cloaks were coming at Midnight but we live like 2 hours away and I wasn't camping or coming back. Tried on-line, struck out. Guess I will have to deal with re-sellers prices. Stinks, so does waiting 4 hours online to strike out.

missed out
ohwell.gif
i was hoping ppl would just get the 4s but guess not...hoh at chicago only got 50 pairs but then again its my fault i had to go to the bank and wait till they open at 9 and hoh open at 730
ohwell.gif

so i got the sharks instead
smile.gif
for 125 why not

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I saw that line at HOH Columbus. I picked up my Sharks there. I knew the Cloaks were coming at Midnight but we live like 2 hours away and I wasn't camping or coming back. Tried on-line, struck out. Guess I will have to deal with re-sellers prices. Stinks, so does waiting 4 hours online to strike out.

I'm with u on that...I missed out on the cem 4s, but got lucky on the cloaks-sf77

^ Didnt know we had this many Ohio NT'ers..  I live an hour away normally and in college 2 hours away so its really gotta be worth it to drive there. ANy of you guys line up for the CHristmas release?

ALso, when you guys go to HOH have you checked the Champs they just opened? THey have all the Christmas shoes as well.  Didnt know if theyll be getting the exclusives too

After seeing the Cloaks in person, I completely change my mind. On automobiles, I still think it's tacky because they are usually done on cars that cost less than the actual paint-job itself. Pictures really do not do them justice as it's truly hard to capture this colorway/style of shoe. I shouldn't have slept on these shoes from just pictures online because now I'm kicking myself. Will have to pull some strings to even get a chance at these shoes...

Got lucky and got the Cloaks from HOH Columbus. My boy hooked it up. These are hands down the best VII thus far. Loving how they change colors. Now on to the All-Star Pack.

hey are you guys having problems with zoom air on the shoe???

like i said i got my sharks today and the zoom air is making noise everytime I walk
ohwell.gif
bothers me alot

Originally Posted by gzagenius

Baby powder

yea i might do that....hope it works on these, the baby poweder worked on my other shoes so it should

man still feel salty that i missed out
tired.gif

Originally Posted by R23J

^ Didnt know we had this many Ohio NT'ers..  I live an hour away normally and in college 2 hours away so its really gotta be worth it to drive there. ANy of you guys line up for the CHristmas release?

ALso, when you guys go to HOH have you checked the Champs they just opened? THey have all the Christmas shoes as well.  Didnt know if theyll be getting the exclusives too

Champs isn't going to get the same releases and volume as HOH, but I bet it will become one of the top spotsThe only store that is on HOH level is champs at eastland mall. Easton champs got a true restock of Concorde after Xmas (their initial shipment was like 36 pr tho)We def need to look out for each otherBeasts are getting hungry around here!-sf77

Back
Top Bottom