The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

glad people were able to pick up their pair of Cloaks

was anyone at 21 Mercer, if so how was it?

camped out for 14 hours at HOH Beverly Hills, got my kobes and IVs in my size luckily! both sold out in a heart beat... i picked up the jays to use them as trade bait for the all star release. IM MOST DEFIANTLY NOT TRYING TO CAMP OUT ANYMORE... so my homie is going to camp out for the all stars on thurs and shooting me some cash on top of that for a trade on for the fours. I agree with someone that said, these are the BEST cw of Kobes VII yet!

Big ups to the dude RiverdaleRoad! Was able to get a pair from HOH in ATL with his help. Sorry for the crappy pics................

^ jelly

looking like i might be able to get them for around 2bills. which isnt totally bad i guess. pretty much supreme prices, minus the play strong which i dont need anyway. +@%$ nike

For those that live in la, how hard will it be to get the asgs? It seemed like every store had them but maybe cuzthw asg was in la?
Last year I copped from 3rd street promenade footlocker, should i do the same? I really want these
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

^ jelly

looking like i might be able to get them for around 2bills. which isnt totally bad i guess. pretty much supreme prices, minus the play strong which i dont need anyway. +@%$ nike

so i just copped.  least i can breathe easy now.  wasn't for retail, but it wasn't too bad i guess.  i wanted these, so whatever.

next weekend...smh.

Man, WTH with these releases lately. NDC via Twitter last year was golden, lately it's been near impossible to even add a shoe to your cart as soon as you click the Twitter link...

that sucks rod..hope you get them so we could see your pictures of them lol

ooh and you sold me on your sharks pics, pick up today after i missed out on the cloaks

Back
Top Bottom