The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

I love the 7s, but my sharks and cloaks creased all crazy after one casual wear, even on the midsole, any1 else have this problem

Never mind, my order went through. JJ glitched, but I got an order confirmation and usually if a product is sold out I'd be brought to a sold out page. Success!
smile.gif

Just got my shipped confirmation from KB24.com on the Cloaks. I got em on the 24th when they restocked sz 11-- I was pretty sour about the $12 shipping fee, but after seeing all these resale prices, 160 for the cloaks is incredulous

I find it surprising that only 4 pairs of Cloaks have been dropped off at Flight Club since they came out. Were all the resellers too focuses on the AS releases.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

I find it surprising that only 4 pairs of Cloaks have been dropped off at Flight Club since they came out. Were all the resellers too focuses on the AS releases.

I prime example of why resellers aren't the root of all evil. People stay crying tho when they can't get their pair.

Originally Posted by bigj505

I prime example of why resellers aren't the root of all evil. People stay crying tho when they can't get their pair.

I don't mind resellers at all.  If shoes come out in my area, I still get them for retail with no problems.  If shoes don't release in my area, I can cop from a reseller.  I'd rather pay extra than not get something I want.  Luckily I got the cloaks on ndc, because for some reason FC is not an option for these.

Originally Posted by bigj505

I don't mind resellers at all.  If shoes come out in my area, I still get them for retail with no problems.  If shoes don't release in my area, I can cop from a reseller.  I'd rather pay extra than not get something I want.  Luckily I got the cloaks on ndc, because for some reason FC is not an option for these.

Sorry dude. Wasn't talking about u specifically. I was just saying not all shoes sell out because of resellers. I grow tired of seeing people crying about it in every thread. But the comment def wasn't meant for u.

Not a 100% sure, but I don't think the galaxy stock Jimmy jazz had this morning was a restock....the night of release, they put the galaxy foams and all star Durants up for sale....site obviously crashed....lebrons and kobe's never went up...next morning, the brons went up...sold out...and after checking regularly, the kobe's really never went up until this morning....unless someone saw it on their page before this morning...

Elites look like it was meant to be the VI Big Stages. I like the colorway but it needs more gold on there, like on the outsole and heel clip to midsole. Not worth 2 bills as is.

Elites look good but 2 bills? I was expecting something leaps and bounds over the regular model to justify such a price increase.

Originally Posted by abstractability

420370_372678762751016_159886010696960_1410245_1096953180_n.jpg

When Nike starts using Carbon Fiber print..... Then, that's when I have a problem.... I'm a sucker for that... Along with ostrich/cement/splatter/3M.... Smh...

Marqueesole pics make them look better, but that still doesn't justify the $60 mark up. Heck, I'll probably cave in, sucker for black/gold. Does it look like a leather upper?
nerd.gif
Full length zoom at least and a special box.

so... for the elite, all they did was change the upper and put a carbon fiber healcup? 
grin.gif

inb4 all the hype 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Wow those poison dart frogs are pretty ugly.

yup.

Back
Top Bottom