The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by Limitless

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ looks like you have a few pairs of fakes..
Not fakes my friend...Custom NikeIDs and a pair of custom painted midsole cheetahs...

shape of the bruce lee's looks really off on my phone.. my bad
all good..if you look hard enough you can see where i painted the yellow inner lining on the bruce lees black with some angelus paint.  NikeID doesnt allow inner liner color options.

I sort of like the poison darts

Originally Posted by SWSH

yp4tg.jpg

Elite

These don't look bad, but look sort of boring for $200. Should have included some gold in the midsole or sole.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I sort of like the poison darts

Originally Posted by SWSH

yp4tg.jpg

Elite

These don't look bad, but look sort of boring for $200. Should have included some gold in the midsole or sole.

Kinda reminds me of those Nike Vault edition of the VIs.  I dont like how they changed the shape of the heelcup...cheapens the shoe IMO.

those elites will probably be this year's version of the big stage... assuming if Kobe can get the lakers back to the finals

I'm feeling the frog logo on the back of the Poison Dart Frogs so the mint color is officially a go for me. I'm not really feeling the Lakers colorway though of the Poison Dart Frogs though.

For some reason I didn't like the Kobe 6s at all, but I love the 7 elite. Is that so wrong? Anyway, I won't be copping this all-black w/gold swoosh colorway, but if there's a hot colorway I'll most likely splurge.

just ordered from the jimmyjazz big bang restock! said they were sold out, but refreshed a couple times and they had some. i wonder if it has something to do with switching on their servers...but hopefully my order processes correctly (i got a confirmation email).

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Those Bruce Lee's would look good if they weren't fakes.
Damn you guys are sharp...(its okay to hate)

More pics of some custom work...A detailed thread can be found on ISS.
http://

Why was the date on the Duke changed to 3/3? Nike's list says 3/1 as it was. No big deal just to confirm.

Originally Posted by tonjappr

just ordered from the jimmyjazz big bang restock! said they were sold out, but refreshed a couple times and they had some. i wonder if it has something to do with switching on their servers...but hopefully my order processes correctly (i got a confirmation email).

dang 
mad.gif
 really jealous. was just on there. caved and spent 215 somewhere else. but i'm back on jj and it doesn't seem to be in stock for me. congrats on your find 

elites look like they'd be crazy on court, also the laker PDF's are looking nice, hope Kobe wears them on court.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Will Eastbay carry the releases that drop on the first???
We will be releasing the Duke colorway on 3/03/12 and the Wolf colorway on 3/16/12.

EastbayRep - Ray

Those Elites are INSANE! I will be trying to get a pair for sure if they don't make them impossible to get.

These are like the Big Stage V's on steroids. None of that BHM VI crap.

This is how a Black/Gold colorway should be done.

I also like the Laker colorway Poison Dart Frogs. Wayyyy bettar than the Mints.

Good Job Nike. The colorways are all looking great after the Sharks.

Back
Top Bottom