The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't see where the 50$ increase went...

But if I'm paying resellers price for cloaks and asg kicks, 200 seems cool I guess.

Exactly.
People paying $240+ for Cloaks and are complaining about the price on these. I don't see where the problem is.

Plenty of dudes here paid reseller prices on Big Bangs as well with no remorse, some paid reseller prices before the shoes even came out.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by never wear them

I don't see where the 50$ increase went...

But if I'm paying resellers price for cloaks and asg kicks, 200 seems cool I guess.

Exactly.
People paying $240+ for Cloaks and are complaining about the price on these. I don't see where the problem is.

Plenty of dudes here paid reseller prices on Big Bangs as well with no remorse, some paid reseller prices before the shoes even came out.
Same here. I'm late for all these so I'll be paying reseller prices for Cloaks & Big Bangs soon...I'll def check out those Elites as well. Wolfs moving to 3/16 doesn't bother me a bit...I'm buying anyway. I already ordered an orange mid insert for them on ID haha.

-Pete

i wonder how they're gonna do the full-length zoom with these elites if the normal had top-loaded forefoot zoom and bottom-loaded heel zoom.
maybe full-length zoom on top + bottom-loaded zoom in the heel? double stack anyone?

i was planning on doubling up on the playoff 12s but that may change with these elites coming out. not to mention the lunar hd's coming out soon after.

Originally Posted by Limitless

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Those Bruce Lee's would look good if they weren't fakes.
Damn you guys are sharp...(its okay to hate)

More pics of some custom work...A detailed thread can be found on ISS.
http://

You get my point.  They aren't stock.  I liked the pick further away.

blk base + gold accents = count me in.

as far as the price goes. some of you payed 180 for the supremes, which imo is pretty much 200 bux. that increase was certainly not justified either.

its @ the point with nike where theyre making $200 the average price point for all releases.

if yer complainin about the price you might as well find a new hobby b/c thats the direction this thing is goin.

elites dont look too bad, would like to see them in white.

full length zoom
pimp.gif

I'm in the Elites. Gonna save FTL reward cards from this crazy month that was Feb. I'm freaking sick of camping for every release though. I would imagine these can be had without the hype.

Back in the day full length zoom was the norm for a lot of bball shoes. Now we get gum stick zoom air bags and full length is for "elite" status only with a $60 mark up 
eyes.gif

I cant believe they havent gave us a Carpe Diem colrway since the V and when they do they mess it up with that Poison Dart Frog colorway
sick.gif

And with the Elite....am I missing something? Where is this $60 price increase coming from? Wheres the extra midsole/sleeve? Am I supposed to pay this much for the basically same shoe I can get for $140?

They doesnt look like they added anything to make it play better....I thought the Elite series was supposed to be redesign on par with Lebron PS series?

those elites look to be legit. it's like they combined the kobe VII and the kobe VI. the upper looks like it might hold its shape like the VIs (less/no creasing). hopefully my bills will be almost paid off to be able to chase these.

Elites are only in black/gold and white/gold. I don't mind paying the $200 for the Elites, I payed that much for iDs anyway
grin.gif

the elites looks super high tech, just look at the laces - they don't even look like normal laces, the upper looks super light yet durable, full length zoom, the carbon fiber heel cup looks like legit carbon fiber, xdr sole it looks to be, they look like performance monsters x10.

I will be getting the white and black elites with a FTL coupon. They look really good, its all about quality with me and thats a high quality sneaker

elites just look like Kobe 6 BHM, improved.....should have done a platinum swoosh....or even an iridescent swoosh.

Originally Posted by shindo03

elites just look like Kobe 6 BHM, improved.....should have done a platinum swoosh....or even an iridescent swoosh.

agreed 100% but i still want them and they will be my ball shoes this summer

Originally Posted by jst628

the elites looks super high tech, just look at the laces - they don't even look like normal laces, the upper looks super light yet durable, full length zoom, the carbon fiber heel cup looks like legit carbon fiber, xdr sole it looks to be, they look like performance monsters x10.

True but still doesn't justify a $60 price hike.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

There's really nothing elite about those...

No.  Seriously though, I don't get it? They're so plain. Galaxies, Cloaks, those are awesome and unique. I just don't see it here.

To each their own though!

Back
Top Bottom