The Official Nike Zoom Kobe VII Thread Vol. 2 - Home 3/31, Elites and PDFs

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

There's really nothing elite about those...

No.  Seriously though, I don't get it? They're so plain. Galaxies, Cloaks, those are awesome and unique. I just don't see it here.

To each their own though!

Agreed nothing special about these whatsoever 
frown.gif

thats not a 200 dollar colorway, and it doesnt look like a 200 dollar shoe "tweeks" in the upper, heel cup and a new insole does not equal 200 this should be the 180 dollar shoe and even at that it can be lower, my main gripe is the colorway it could have been done so much better it needed a lot more gold on the heel clip and on the peaks even the lining could of had gold, dont get me wrong i like the new upper looks like a dragon skin or pattern even the tongue sleeve seems to have it, but it seems like its more of a 6.5 than a 7 elite. just my opinion.

Those elites remind me of the del sol vi's. If you pass, you will more than likely regret it. People keep saying the color is plain, but it's perfect to me. Every sleek and simple (in a good way). And as far as the $200 price tag, it's whatever. I've spent more on other shoes and on the resell market, so spending it on my dudes shoe won't brother me.
Edit: And I don't think that's all were getting. Remember when the concords first leaked and made us believe that the supremes only came with the play strong insole? 

Those elites are nice right behind the cloaks if you ask me......something about them make them look more expensive.

anyone put the volt ankle bootie in a pair of ASG's yet? i think it'd look dope. del sol's look real nice with the new yellow elite socks...

man...steep price stags on the Elites...but they are so clean...love the box...i think its a must have for all Kobe fans

thanks for the pic yungone.

glad to see more cw's out but this one is a definite pass for me.

Elites are dope but I want to see better pics of the PDF mint colorway, kind of excited about those.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The swoosh looks like it can come off easily.
b_1330441380_721.jpg

definitely the best picture of the Elites...i'm sold...they are nicer than the Kobe VI BHM...any maybe even the Big Stage V Away...

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Originally Posted by thapointguy

The swoosh looks like it can come off easily.
b_1330441380_721.jpg

definitely the best picture of the Elites...i'm sold...they are nicer than the Kobe VI BHM...any maybe even the Big Stage V Away...

Cmon..
11auyrb.jpg

jst628 nice pic!!!

elites are copped no questions asked for me...right away when i saw them today i knew im buying them
pimp.gif
hope they are GR

btw so are the PDF GITD??? the mint cw

Back
Top Bottom